• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 27th November

i get around facebook ok just about but farmville is doing my head in
    life is simple its just not easy

Comment

dragonfly65;765836 wrote: i get around facebook ok just about but farmville is doing my head in
      Do the google thingy for F/ville..

Comment

Apparently. LOL
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ok i will do that and see if i can turn myself around from a crap farmer to one that can actually grow something:H:H

Comment

Can you put them up for sale?
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

dragonfly65;765842 wrote: ok i will do that and see if i can turn myself around from a crap farmer to one that can actually grow something:H:H
              You have to make sure you return to your farm in time to harvest..some crops grow in 3 hours..The google thing will deffo help..:l

Comment

rubywillow;765843 wrote: Can you put them up for sale?
                Rubes..have you seen your chicken coup you need to collect your eggs..Roger keeps sending you reminder messages :H

Comment

hey i am just after ploughing all my fields and planted seeds all over again and promoted to kinderfarmer.
                  phew. i am knackered :H

Comment

dragonfly65;765849 wrote: hey i am just after ploughing all my fields and planted seeds all over again and promoted to kinderfarmer.
                    phew. i am knackered :H
                    You go girl!!!!:H

Comment

think i am getting the hang of this just work it out as i go along, very addicting now i better check my aqarium see if my fish are still alive :H:H:H

Comment

dragonfly65;765856 wrote: think i am getting the hang of this just work it out as i go along, very addicting now i better check my aqarium see if my fish are still alive :H:H:H
                        NOOOOOO not fishville, bloody hell Draggy you've got alot on your plate..no wonder you forgot about the crops:H

Comment

just spend thelast half an hour excepting gifts and not finished yet then i spend another half an hour sending gifts back but pop in here in between

Comment

I'll say g'nite to you Draggy I've some sweetcorn to harvest...happy gift giving :0)

Comment

same to you hen me too have some hard farm work to do and giftsending and neighbours to accept :-)

Comment

There's nothing cuter than border collie puppies.
                                Kelly

Comment

Working...
                                X