Gals in their 50's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gals in their 50's

I just noticed the thread "Gals in their 50's" and the last post by "dance a lot" ...

I believe this to be true.

That is all.

Comment

Gals in their 50's

(Beside, between you and I, younger men do nothing for me..)
      I wouldn't housebreak another one if you PAID me!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Gals in their 50's

rubywillow;765930 wrote: (Beside, between you and I, younger men do nothing for me..)
        Hey !!

Us 49 year olds pee off the deck and leave no mess!

Comment

Gals in their 50's

LOL, that's why I like the older ones..housebroken already!!
          Errr, well, some of them that is.
          Some girls do a real crappy half assed job of it :H:H:H:H

DLA :l
          Of all vices, drinking is the most incompatible with greatness
          Sir Walter Scott
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Gals in their 50's

MisterS;765933 wrote: Hey !!

*GROAN*

See what I mean...:H:H:H

DLA :h
            Sir Walter Scott

Comment

Gals in their 50's

Mister, you are one BRAVE man! :besafe:
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Gals in their 50's

Yes, this thread is hilarious! I'll be 48 next month.....care to take a Jr. Hot Flash Menopausal babe that wouldn't housebreak another one if you paid me either....under your wise wings?????

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Gals in their 50's

MisterS;765933 wrote: Hey !!

THAT'S why my shrubbery is brown and the dog's afraid of Hubs! :upset:

Here's some info from my daily 'Women Who Do Too Much' calendar. I've found it very interesting to read something new about us each day.

WHAT WE DO FOR "BEAUTY" In the late 1890's, women pierced their nipples and wore plunging gowns to make their breasts more attractive. Have we REALLY come a long way, baby?

"Love the energy of the moment and the energy of the moment will spread beyond all boundaries." - Corita Kent

Our life works better when we love many people.

"We grow neither better nor worse as we get older, but more like ourselves." - May Lamberton Becker

"Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half-shut afterward." - Anonymous

A child who has no limits has no sense of reality.

Sign seen in a store: DON'T LET AGING GET YOU DOWN. IT'S TOO HARD TO GET BACK UP.
                  sigpic

Comment

Gals in their 50's

My last name suggestion, I promise: Women Of A Certain Age I've heard that said, to me, in good and bad ways, and I sort of like it's vagueness, mystery, class, so that's my vote. Like other's have said before me, all joking aside, if I had to choose between going back to being 30 without my life experiences, or staying where I am, I'm happy. That's impossible for people who aren't us to understand. Anyway, HELLOOOOO to all those coming back, and welcome to anyone who wants to stay. Everyone, cast a vote for your favorite idea from those thrown out already. Later, chicks! LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Gals in their 50's

Thanks to all for the great posts. OMG, Doggygirl....5 dress sizes!!!!! What an inspiration! I never dreamed I might get into an 8 again. Thanks, Dancelot for the great advice on starting out. Tomorrow will be Day 1 for me.

I don't think we should cave to letting any guys in, not even the aforementioned hotties. I say if they barge in, which we truly cannot help if they are that nosy, then we just ignore them and maybe they will go away. Okay, how can we refuse another little sister like Britelite. But should we limit our honorary memberships? I am hoping that we will be friends for years to come, aren't you?

Comment

Gals in their 50's

New Creation;766153 wrote: I don't think we should cave to letting any guys in, not even the aforementioned hotties. I say if they barge in, which we truly cannot help if they are that nosy, then we just ignore them and maybe they will go away. Okay, how can we refuse another little sister like Britelite. But should we limit our honorary memberships? I am hoping that we will be friends for years to come, aren't you?
                        I thought I saw another Honorary Membership kicking around last night..hey Britelite, welcome to the...ummm..hey, did we figure out a name yet? Anyways..welcome :l

DLA :h
                        Sir Walter Scott

Comment

Gals in their 50's

Nope, we seem to have the decision making capabilities of a squirrel in the middle of the road. :catroll:
                          sigpic

Comment

Gals in their 50's

I'd like to join in. I'm 53 with two daughter's one 17 and the other 20, five dogs, a horse and a pony.

I'll join you for Sunday New Creation, I've done two good AF stretches of 77 and 22 days, but inexplicably went back to it.

I'm feeling really upset at the moment because my Pug, who I mentioned on a thread a few weeks ago, probably has Degenerative Myelitis which isn't good. It's compared to Multiple Sclerosis in humans, and reminds me an awful lot of my mother's Motor Neurone Disease.

Anyway, there a few things I can do, all will cost money which I could do without spending, but I'll do them somehow.

Sorry to bring the mood down!
                            I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you.

Comment

Gals in their 50's

Gold, I'm so sorry. I can certainly relate, both to the disease and your sadness. Please keep us up-to-date on his outcome. Glad to see you here!
                              sigpic

Comment

Gals in their 50's

So sorry, Gold, about your dog. I have two labs, have never not had a dog so I know how much you love your pet. Thank you for being willing to start with me on Sunday. So scared but it sure helps to have all this support.

Comment

Working...
                                X