X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gals in their 50's

This isn't the only thread

Hi All!
    We have another thread started by Tipplerette, remember? Title "Wanted Middle Aged Women"? It's fairly new........and where is New Creation now?

Comment

Gals in their 50's

and where is New Creation now? Surprise, surprise, surprise! I'm back. You could refer back to my initial post of 11/9/09 and I have not changed one iota....'cept maybe even gained another 5 lbs!:upset::upset::upset:I am sick of living like this! So many of you have been such an inspiration so I pray that I am back for good. Day 1! :lordhelpme: I look forward to getting to know all of you. And Vicki, you KNOW I love you and so glad you are here! Oh, btw, how do you put a quote in your replies? I can't seem to figure it out.

Comment

Gals in their 50's

Hi New Creation.
        There's a blue box that says "Quote" bottom right of the post that you would like to quote.
        Give it a go...and good luck with your new self.

Comment

Gals in their 50's

I think I may have posted on this thread at the beginning, but haven't been around here for a while, for any newbies I am 53, mum of 6 ,soon to be granny, and with one daughter engaged and planning wedding of all weddings!!! and another daughter newly engaged phew. Have been managing to mod fairly well, am happy with that and have lost 11lb's in the past 3 months, VERY happy with that, actually excercising again and feel very content, but as we all know that could change over night, oh and my doc putme on antidepressent's about 3 month's ago, any connection do you think lol,love and hug's Twitch xxx

Comment

Gals in their 50's

TWITCH!!!! How you doing? :wavin:

New Creation, I thought it was you that revived this thread, because I always thought of it as yours! Good to see you around again! :hiya:
            ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Gals in their 50's

doing really well Dancealot, thank's, it's good to be back. xxx

Comment

Gals in their 50's

Good morning, everyone! Twitch, I have a daughter who is getting married in March and I am really dreading the stress and the expense of it all! Congrats to you for exercising and losing weight! I have tried to lose weight WITHOUT exercise, but it doesn't seem to work! I got the saggy butt and boobs that need a good workout! Seems like with all the housework and yardwork I do, I wouldn't have to exercise, but it may have something to do with my constant snacking all night! I replaced my drinking for eating, so that's next on my agenda is to stop eating like I do! I'm obsessed with my weight because I feel like my hubby won't love me or desire me if I get fat, but he has little desire for me anyway! Oh, well, like quitting drinking, I have to do it for me! I hope everyone has a good day and I'm sure I'll be back on the site after I do a little cleaning. Hubby is working today (PTL!) so I want to get a little "me" time in there, too. Love you all, Vicki
                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Gals in their 50's

Twitch~ Did you used to call yourself "Tawnywitch"???
                  Is that you??

Comment

Gals in their 50's

Hey Dancelot. Day 2 for me :happy: !!! Will enjoy being back I know. Hey for all us 50's+ that need to lose some weight......how about some kind of a weight loss challenge? Or would that need to be in a different thread? I just don't want to go up against some 30 year old whose metabolism is about 100 times faster than mine. I have gained so much and really need to take off about 30. Can't afford to keep buying new clothes and really want to get back to being at least a little cute. Gotta go. Til later

Comment

Gals in their 50's

NC, I know you are beautiful on the inside and I'm sure you are on the outside, you just don't see it. I'm up for a weight loss challenge! :clapclap: CONGRATULATIONS on making it through day 1 :yay: You go, girl!
                      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Gals in their 50's

I don't really need to lose much weight but I DO need to exercise and firm up so I am in - if we can be in without losing weight but need the motivation to exercise!! I just need someone to say "well did you exercise yesterday then?". I don't see why it can't be on this thread NC - after all, this is for us 50 somethings doing whatever.......

hugs, Sun xx
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Gals in their 50's

Hi Franzia, yep I was Tawnywitch but everyone shortened it to Twitch so I thought new me new name xxx

Comment

Gals in their 50's

Alright!

I was wondering where you were! I'm back from almost a year away....well....October was when I last posted.
                            How are you doing? Last I heard you were starting to ride horses again?
                            Congratulations on the wedding plans too!
                            My son's wedding was the most exciting day of my life (after his birth of course). It went by soooo fast that I cried the next day.......wanted to do it all over again.
                            All those months of planning and you just blink and it's over!!
                            And sadly~ I drank too much at the reception.......damn!

Good to see you are still here!!

Comment

Gals in their 50's

Franzia,
                              My biggest fear, drinking at my son's wedding. It is in October in Santa Fe. I have nightmares about being very drunk at the reception.
                              Any advice? What was your son's wedding like?

Comment

Gals in their 50's

Twitch;915450 wrote: Hi Franzia, yep I was Tawnywitch but everyone shortened it to Twitch so I thought new me new name xxx
                                thats why i changed from dragonfly because most people called me draggy and some called me dragon wich i didnt like, i am not at all like a dragon LOL
                                life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Working...
                                X