Army Thread 30th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, peepuls. Howz everyone. Doing more office work here and watching reruns of Hoarders and Intervention.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Heya rubes. I watched all of the episodes available online of both of those shows. Makes me want to clean my house!
      Kelly

Comment

UrbanFool;767272 wrote: There's no way I could moderate. And being AF means not even having AL in the house. I'm lucky my husband doesn't drink or I'd be dead soon, I'm sure of it.

OH! We have this Mexican restaurant here that makes their own tortillas and we just went there a couple weeks ago. I considered asking for a virgin margarita, but was too embarrassed. I'll definitely ask next time!
        Nothing to be embarrassed about. I forgot to mention that Hubs and I went to a family, no-AL restaurant the other day for lunch (Cracker Barrell) and the woman behind me (about my age) was talking LOUDLY on her cell, which really chaps my a*s. She was facing Hubs, and he leaned across the table to me and whispered that she had just gone over to another table and got a USED glass, sat back down and pulled a beer out of her purse and poured it in the glass! After they left our waitress came to clear their table and was SO shocked. Hubs told her what had happened, and she said 'guess that explains her being so loud and asking for the check twice!'.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Yeah, it's amazing what you witness and then recall about yourself when you go AF!

I hate cell phones sometimes. I guess if I was a teenager I'd be permanently attached to the thing, but about now I just think people are incredibly rude. I wouldn't even do that to my husband.

Here's another share...
          Fawn and Rabbit: Innocence Conquers All
          Kelly

Comment

Hey, Zen! I'm on the fly too. Miles to go before I sleep, ya 'know.
            sigpic

Comment

Zenstyle;767286 wrote: You know what... the older you get, the faster the days go. The faster the days go, the less you manage to accomplish in 24 hours. It's a conspiracy! :H
              cant relate i am only a young boy

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Evening, young 'uns
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

hiya mr tips how are you

Comment

Hello Folks!
                    'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

hiya grim

Comment

I'm well thanks, Mario

I'm making my family some nice portuguese chicken for dinner, which I think you'd appreciate: peri-peri, lemon, garlic, herbs, olive oil, all nicely baked in the oven.

With chips, of course
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hey Mario......whats the happenings around here?
                          'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Zenstyle;767286 wrote: You know what... the older you get, the faster the days go. The faster the days go, the less you manage to accomplish in 24 hours. It's a conspiracy! :H
                            I used to get my house cleaned in a day. Now it takes me............well, I don't know, I haven't been able to do it yet.:upset:
                            sigpic

Comment

Evening all,

Lasagne and salad.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;767308 wrote: I'm well thanks, Mario

I'm making my family some nice portuguese chicken for dinner, which I think you'd appreciate: peri-peri, lemon, garlic, herbs, olive oil, all nicely baked in the oven.

With chips, of course
                                :wow: chicken peri peri deadly

Comment

Working...
                                X