Army Thread 30th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm feeling so much better that I feel horrible if someone else is sick.
    Kelly

Comment

UrbanFool;767197 wrote: I'm feeling so much better that I feel horrible if someone else is sick.
      you do

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Yeah, I'm hanging onto my vivid images of hangovers and don't want to let that go.
        Kelly

Comment

UrbanFool;767210 wrote: Yeah, I'm hanging onto my vivid images of hangovers and don't want to let that go.
          ya thats good,never forget what alcohol has done to you and your life or others,but dont live there urbanfool move on up and forward

Comment

I'm not living there. It's one of my downfalls though --conveniently forgetting the 3 day hangovers.
            Kelly

Comment

UrbanFool;767216 wrote: I'm not living there. It's one of my downfalls though --conveniently forgetting the 3 day hangovers.
              i know to well urbanfool the mind can be a devious thing.

Comment

hello , Mario, what did you do in spain for a living

Comment

hi liners,i was mostly in portugal,but in spain for about 2 months of the year,i sold in all the gypsy markets, why do you ask are you thinking of going ?

Comment

no, im just wondering wghat you did, im nosy, what did you sell? Do you do car boots here?

Comment

no,the big markets,south american stuff, and also jewelry etc,wooden carvings etc.all the stuff tourists buy,which is quite unbelievable, made good money in summer,around this time not to good,that's why we went to spain,more people.and the seasons and festivals last longer.

Comment

mario;767230 wrote: no,the big markets,south american stuff, and also jewelry etc,wooden carvings etc.all the stuff tourists buy,which is quite unbelievable, made good money in summer,around this time not to good,that's why we went to spain,more people.and the seasons and festivals last longer.
                        you ole hippie you!:H Sounds like a nice way to earn a living.

Comment

why arent you out cycling, lovely day like today?

Comment

limers;767231 wrote: you ole hippie you!:H Sounds like a nice way to earn a living.
                            ya i quite enjoyed it, pity i drank all the profits.but it was a good time in my life,well better than the previous ones.i go back to portugal quite regalar.if i had the money i would stay there.

Comment

maybe you will one day, ive never been, ive lived a sheltered life really cept for all the booze and other things! What are you doing for christmas? Hows things with the gf?

Comment

limers;767233 wrote: why arent you out cycling, lovely day like today?
                                :damn: do you not read any of my posts.:upset: i am a sick man :upset:

Comment

Working...
                                X