Army Thread 30th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zeppie2;767393 wrote: Everybodies favourite gag at the track when they see him is "where's his saddle?"
    And where's your crop??? You can whip my flanks any day
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hey Mario hope your feeling better today. I havent seen this in a long time and thought I might share it with our over seas friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgEtHJtCY6Q[/video]]YouTube - Give Up Yer Aul Sins - Oscar Nominated Short Film

It is a series of recordings of biblical stories told by primary school children. They were made in an inner city Dublin school back in the 60s and the animation was done in the late 90s in a Dublin animation studio. They are hilarious if you can understand the accent and this particular clip was oscar nominated. I love them.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

tiptronic_ct;767394 wrote: And where's your crop??? You can whip my flanks any day
        You are such a tart
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Zeppie2;767387 wrote: He's racing at 3pm, bluey is at 4pm and Milly is in at 5.30pm, you will prob have to dream them at those times.

Poor Tony is so big, he's gigantic compared to the other dogs and nearly weighs in at 40kg
          Well with his long legs he WILL fly !

Comment

Seesh Tips - startys right over there.
            It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

He drew box 1 which won't be that good for him, think he needs to be out wider so he can swoop the field rather than try and run through the pack, he's a bit gangly

Comment

KTAB;767395 wrote: Hey Mario hope your feeling better today. I havent seen this in a long time and thought I might share it with our over seas friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgEtHJtCY6Q[/video]]YouTube - Give Up Yer Aul Sins - Oscar Nominated Short Film

It is a series of recordings of biblical stories told by primary school children. They were made in an inner city Dublin school back in the 60s and the animation was done in the late 90s in a Dublin animation studio. They are hilarious if you can understand the accent and this particular clip was oscar nominated. I love them.
                This is amazing! Sometimes hard to understand but its brill!!

Comment

starting over;767401 wrote: This is amazing! Sometimes hard to understand but its brill!!
                  :H that's my language :H

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

nice one ktab, by the way feeling a bit better,of to doc tomorrow hope to get myself sorted, i be telling him a few things .

Comment

Ah thats good Mario. Ok gotta run dinner is on the table (no plates ha ha)
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;767405 wrote: Ah thats good Mario. Ok gotta run dinner is on the table (no plates ha ha)
                        :H:H

Comment

See ya later KTAB

You've just been to the doctor Mario, werent you truthful with him the first time? :-)

Comment

MY GOD! I think Tiger Woods' fender bender is getting more press coverage than Michael Jackson's death.
                            Kelly

Comment

What happened, did his wife slap him about?

Comment

It's even on the news over here, think they were having a tiff and she took a golf club to his car.

Comment

Working...
                                X