THE NEXT DAY THREAD - DECEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guitarista;775970 wrote: And the roadie get's the most cold sores. Err, or is that the lead guitarist?....ummm....
    Eeeeewwwww.....

Betty (exclamation marks x 100)pls excuse my extreme tardiness...you get a personal trainer 3x week for a year (focus on bingo wings & any other areas of concern) PLUS a new wardrobe...everything you need for work, training & the weekends including shoes. AND a years supply of those little sweat pad things you put in the armpits of your clothes (some Aussie Chick invented them - saw it on telly & thought it might be a hit in Singers)

The angle grinder is away for the day....
    Have a great one people.
    (Oh just thinking....)

Comment

gosh ......... Wellington has gone into silly season hard out today! Seems like lots of workplaces are closing down tomorrow, and in the middle of the city (where I work) all of the cafes and restaurants are chocka!! And in great Xmas spirit, the place where I get my morning coffee was giving out free ones this morning!

Went to get my sandwich from my usual place and there was a queue out the door ....... but a sunny day so I had an ice cream instead!

I've just finished the last big piece of work I had due before Xmas. I had been planning on wokring right through until Xmas Eve, but I suddenly feel overcome. I shall give serious consideration to tidying up tomorrow and then having next week off. The silliness is abit contagious and I could do with some of it.
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

reggie;775910 wrote: TF I 'm sure i speak for all they dont give a rats arse where I go the further away the better i think
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwhMZDfkWq8&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Australia February 2007
        seeyezz signing off
        Not SO....and how dare you defect when I finally have an early night and desert the thread....:H We ALL have a responsibilty to keep this thread characteristically bizzarre and eccentric........3AM boy........:H
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;775967 wrote: Mr G - don't you know about the hierarchy of a band? The singer is the most idolised, closely followed by the lead guitarist but it's actually the roadie who gets the most romps.
          Roadie....*muses*....now THERE'S something I could do....
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Roadies have usually got really good arms.

Just sayin.

Comment

Morning all
              Thank god this is the last day that I have to drag my boys out of bed for school for a while
              Angel.....Thanks for your pressie...I would love some of that.
              Well im off to see my youngest & eldest boys get their book awards for the year....with cam corder in hand.
              They are finishing school early today so we are going to decorate the tree when we get back.....O what fun with 3 boys !!!!!!
              Hope you all have a grand day
              :dancin: enguin:
              starting over

Comment

tawnyfrog;776026 wrote: Roadies have usually got really good arms.

Just sayin.
                Even better...have some 'bingo wings' of my own to get rid of....
                Cold sores though
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi Ronnicle Bionicle.....
                  Well an early night was had, and even though the Victorians have sent us their heat out of spite, I had a big sleepin an have woken up feeling bloody DANGEROUS with energy.
                  Watch out dog, car, house, garden, boy.
                  OMG Angel....those armpit pads sound disturbing.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

reggie;775910 wrote: TF I 'm sure i speak for all they dont give a rats arse where I go the further away the better i think !!!!Hey betts good to see you ...you have been missed . thought this video was quite beautiful and shows up the fortunate place we have been given to live our lives in.... Mr g with his windows 1988 wont and cant watch it but he knows it anyway enjoy
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwhMZDfkWq8&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Australia February 2007
                    seeyezz signing off
                    Reg ... I just had some time to wacth that clip. was great!

One of the best holidays I had ever ws a road trip from Perth to Broome. It was stunning.

Thanks for that Reggie.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;776029 wrote:
                      Cold sores though
                      you know how the hot weather stimulates the virus?? Vit C in large doses is the cure

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

And how's our Mamester hanging in ?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

pretty good thanks Bridge ......... just really tired!!!!!!!!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hah! Might that have something to do with Uncle Mame being back? Hmm? ... grin ...

Comment

:blush:You might ask but I could not possibly comment!!:bigwink:

about to give up on the work day and go to my favourite bookstore to buy Xmas presents ....

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Woooo-hoooo - it's raining!!!! (Sorry Bets for my flagrant flaunting of your elusive !!!!!!'s)

Comment

Working...
                                X