THE NEXT DAY THREAD - DECEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shall have an official re-naming ........ mame until then. I have something to do first! I have emailed the admin people on the MWO site about how to change names without "de-registering" (seems like some people have difficulty doing that and then cant get on again???? Or alternatively come back with different identities once they have been barred?

Pan - congrats on your Day 7!!!!! That is excellent. Good about CES ....... hope you have Xmas and New Year payments sorted.
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Mame, go to [Members List] at top of page. Click on your user name (Mame) and down the bottom on the left hand side you will see [Name Request]. Click on that and type in your new name. You will probably have to wait a few days or so for a response. I'm changing mine to plain old Pan. I did that last week sometime and haven't had a response back yet.
      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
      AF May 23 09 to July 09
      AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Reggie - I see you're stuck in the sound lounge. How's that hat going? Still full?

Comment

Full

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Listened to an interview with Mick Fleetwood today and he played a new version of 'Love that Burns'. Didn't do it for me like Peter Green did.

Maybe if you got a crotchet cloche instead of a hat they'd all fall out?

Just trying to be helpful here ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;778414 wrote: Sorry to hear that. Listened to an interview with Mick Fleetwood today and he played a new version of 'Love that Burns'. Didn't do it for me like Peter Green did.

Maybe if you got a crotchet cloche instead of a hat they'd all fall out?

Just trying to be helpful here ...
              :H Thanks Tf you always soothe the soul .... i tried to crochet once biggest Knot ever!!! No one beats peter green...Im just a generous Grumble Bum this time of year ...music helps..sorry
              Hey mame love it the new mame name that is every one else have a wonderful chrissy and I DO NOT love you
              REg

Comment

Pan -icked;778408 wrote: Mame, go to [Members List] at top of page. Click on your user name (Mame) and down the bottom on the left hand side you will see [Name Request]. Click on that and type in your new name. You will probably have to wait a few days or so for a response. I'm changing mine to plain old Pan. I did that last week sometime and haven't had a response back yet.
                Thanks Pan! But not getting through to the "name request" bit..... might be because Mac setting are different from PC ones??

Anyway, will sort out some time over the next couple of days to get it sorted!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Yay Mame, Great name... I shall ponder my new name for a long while.. for the moment I AM FICKLE! (and please remember that Spireggios) Try Macrame.. now then you will have A KNOT... a knot you can hang on yor wall!!

Loved the Alicia Keys song Aspy thanks!

And thanks to all for being so relaxed about the BMFA song.. I did rethink the wisdome of that and was going to withdraw it this morning thinking curse words are NOT ok for many people. But it seems they give us Underoos a fair bit of rope eh.. catering to our ethnicity

Comment

Actually at the expense of being the NDT resident dick head Im really excited In just 2 minutes the National Lampoons Griswalds Christmass Movie is being screened for the FIRST time I just might watch it Nighters

Comment

Hey "00hhh"National Lampoons Christmas Vaction is on for the "first time" on Free tv things are looking up!!!!!

Comment

I am Fickle, hear me roar!!!!

I liked the song too ....... not my usual taste, and actuallly I was hoping for another song that I heard once and was completely struck by - but never got the name of the song or the artist/group. And a similar title .........!!!! But I didn't feel offended Ficks .... and when it is a link, people have a choice about whether to follow it or not!

I withdrew a post from another thread a couple of days ago ........... it was completely innocently posted at first! George Clooney wishing people ( ....... okay, women!!!!!:H:H:H) a happy Xmas. It was something that got sent to me on an email and I posted it on MWO without thinking. It was only when I went back to it the next day that I realised that he has a glass of champagne in his hand. :duhme: I dont know whether anyone saw it and was offended, but I felt really dumb about having done that. So I just deleted it. MWO is a broad church!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

reggie;778430 wrote: Hey "00hhh"National Lampoons Christmas Vaction is on for the "first time" on Free tv things are looking up!!!!!
                          OMG ... you mean I'll FINALLY be able to see it????

*** claps hands and squeals with delight ***

Comment

Tawny - cant believe you haven't dont so already!

Think you should give us your plan of all the other films on over Xmas on TV that you haven't seen so your re-education can be planned forthwith. I can guarantee that they will be on NZ Television as well (seriously!)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wonder what the new Sherlock Holmes movie with Rob Downey jnr. is like? Hope they didn't stuff it up.
                              Saw Toni Child's on Bert's morning show Slasher, a couple of years ago. She looked great, was switched on, and sang well too. Should be a good gig.
                              Might change my name to.........G-Love x, with a nice floral arrangement, and a butterfly as my avatar.

Great going on 7 day's Pan. Pump it up!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Going to bed .......... stay up later when I am AF, but when sleep hits me I am out like a light!

See y'all in the am!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X