Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD - DECEMBER

Hello Missios!
    $30,000?! Ahh, you grow the funny stuff. (or the neighbour's are!) I understand. Mum's the word.........;-)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good Morning Mr Fuckalot and kin.
      I trust we all slept well ?
      I slept like crap myself and almost got up around 3ish to see what the poms were up to.
      I'm taking a Mersyndol tonight....that's it.
      God Aspy, don't you just LOVE the old present return ? And kids looking at you blankly as if to say 'Is it meant to just SIT there ?'
      Yeah Missy....couldn't you just use some of the proceeds from the sale of your 'produce' ? :H
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;780628 wrote: Hello Missios!
        $30,000?! Ahh, you grow the funny stuff. (or the neighbour's are!) I understand. Mum's the word.........;-)
        :H:H

I want to know whether EBG works on people. Completely unhelpful gits in hardware stores par example. ...........
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;780638 wrote: :H:H

I want to know whether EBG works on people. Completely unhelpful gits in hardware stores par example. ...........
          It does, but you have to get the concentrate and make it up yourself at double strength.
          It's also better if you can drench them in it rather than just spray it on. Think sheep dip :H
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Good Morning all
            I hope you all had a lovely christmas, mine was very relaxing.
            I pick my mum & dad up from the airport tonight and I cant wait to see them, plus im going to start my new year off early and I am going to do my very best to stay away from the grog, I am on day 2 today, I have slowly been going down hill again but no more, I want to get my life back in some sort of order again, I remember the last time I went A/F and I was so happy I want to go back there again but this time I want to stay there.
            Hope you have a lovely day off Mr G
            Tawney... glad to see you happy again
            Asp...bit late but well done on 60 days, you should be so proud of yourself
            And a great big HELLO to everyone else
            :dancin: enguin:
            starting over

Comment

Congrats Aspios on the 60 days including xmas!!!:yougo::wave::yougo:
              Spiros & Ronnios, Good to see you cheerful & back on track.. me too
              Had a lot of rain so i should get my arse out there and get mulching before the frizzle dries up the drizzle.
              Have a great day off Sir Fuskalot, Bridgidos, Hawny, Missios, Tigios Pannios & everyone!
              Looking forwars to the return of our Angelicos!

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;780640 wrote: It does, but you have to get the concentrate and make it up yourself at double strength.
                It's also better if you can drench them in it rather than just spray it on. Think sheep dip :H
                Good. Hopefully it will make his dick shrivel up and drop off too.

Ronnie - have a lovely time with your mum and dad, and good on you for starting the new year early!!
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;780649 wrote: Good. Hopefully it will make his dick shrivel up and drop off too.
                  Elastrator? rings work better but are usually applied to the testicles.

Just sayin'.

Comment

My god its hot....I think my body has sprung leaks all over it......its pouring out of me !!!!!
                    think I might do some ironing (I know......its to hot....but it needs to be done) then a little dip in the pool with my boys
                    :dancin: enguin:
                    starting over

Comment

[QUOTE=ronnie;780642]Good Morning all
                      remember the last time I went A/F and I was so happy I want to go back there again but this time I want to stay there.

Now THAT is MY Ronnie. The one I remember from our very first AF challenge all that time ago. The one that couldn't be knocked out of her happy mood by Mike Tyson on his best day......welcome back lovey. You know where I am.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;780649 wrote: Good. Hopefully it will make his dick shrivel up and drop off too.

!!
                        Don't be silly..............but it WILL kill his little swimmers/tadpoles.....
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Zenstyle;780711 wrote: Anyway... Goodnight. :-) 3-2-1 outta here....

Mr G and Bridge and the rest - hope you are lined up for a splendiferuous day... :-)
                          Noooooooooooo.......
                          Missed her....
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Zenstyle;780714 wrote: Hmmmm.... sounds like the plan worked then? Or have I missed something?
                            No sweetie, we're talking sheep dip and silly little buggers.
                            How are you m'dear ?
                            Sorry computer is slow ....
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Zenstyle;780717 wrote: I need to change that photo, eh? Too feckin cheery...
                              What's up m'girl ?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh .. I give in. Ask her what she's wearing.

Comment

Working...
                                X