THE NEXT DAY THREAD - DECEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay, Reg .... so if you are da robot, who from NDT is who in dis picture??!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...t_In_Space.jpg
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;781358 wrote: okay, Reg .... so if you are da robot, who from NDT is who in dis picture??!

[url]
      :H:H:H I am on the far left and thats my dad Reggie with his arm around me? Ah no, he's the one with the toofy grin on the other side with the wifey & chillun
      It's Mr G in the green with Angel and Bridge!

Comment

Reggie - you have a very nice vibrato monotone.

Fickolous - you have excellent taste in footwear.

Comment

Miss Behaving;781358 wrote: okay, Reg .... so if you are da robot, who from NDT is who in dis picture??!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...t_In_Space.jpg
          :H:H:H:H Miss well.I think..Maureen is the wise loving wife to John has to be TF ...John wise loving husband to TF has to be Mr G....Judy... a toss up between Bridegious or Tf... however ficKle being Penny might like Don ...Dons obviously Wavey ...Now Doctor Smith I reckon Tigger Wills ASPy you Miss behaving are that spacey thing floating around the jupiter 2 enticing Doctor Smith to come out with the "Pretty Pretty Doctor smith Hypnosis...Fusk i hope i got that rubbish right:H
          Robot

Comment

The tall one's Wavey with his horns filed off.

Comment

fickle;781360 wrote: :H:H:H I am on the far left and thats my dad Reggie with his arm around me? Ah no, he's the one with the toofy grin on the other side with the wifey & chillun
              It's Mr G in the green with Angel and Bridge!
              Ficks your dons love child Im shocked who was the mother:H:H?

Comment

Ha the ever rational John

Comment

Ahhh the green boots are deffo fickelicious... would wear em now if i had some.. now THAT would get the neighbours talking

Comment

Be Jezzus im confused what a close bunch are the Robinsons..... any chance they are from deep south west Tassie( sorry in advance tasswegians)

Comment

reggie;781362 wrote: :H:H:H:H Miss well.I think..Maureen is the wise loving wife to John has to be TF ...John wise loving husband to TF has to be Mr G....Judy... a toss up between Bridegious or Tf... however ficKle being Penny might like Don ...Dons obviously Wavey ...Now Doctor Smith I reckon Tigger Wills ASPy you Miss behaving are that spacey thing floating around the jupiter 2 enticing Doctor Smith to come out with the "Pretty Pretty Doctor smith Hypnosis...Fusk i hope i got that rubbish right:H
                      Robot
                      Thanks robot. Every now and then i feel silly enough to stay on this thread!!!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I quite like the purple pants suit myself .......!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;781372 wrote: Thanks robot. Every now and then i feel silly enough to stay on this thread!!!!
                          Me too Miss B//// When John and Maureen dress up like a resting roast I just cooked
                          I gotta retire
                          Robot

Comment

Ah, just in from a hard day. Now, where's Penny and Judy? I wonder if they're ready for a gentleman caller? Mmm, that Maureen chick's got good #$%^& too.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

sound, gentle and sober dreams robot!!
                              '

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;781376 wrote: sound, gentle and sober dreams robot!!
                                '
                                I will miss b same to you

Comment

Working...
                                X