THE NEXT DAY THREAD - DECEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;781392 wrote: Didn't mind the stubbies thing as much as I hated them checking their Tattslotto numbers on my head That used to HURT!
    You should deffo write a book Tawns on do's n don'ts on dating

Comment

I shall be your manager!

Comment

Guitarista;781391 wrote: J gotta say. I just absolutely LOVE thigh high boot's! Err, on women.
        I'm going to lose a vast amount of my.......voluptuousness........in the new year....them I'm going out to get me some CFM boots.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

fickle;781395 wrote: You should deffo write a book Tawns on do's n don'ts on dating
          Oh yes. Do.:H
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

CFM? please to translate o Bridgee?

Comment

Was there any link whatsoever, between people checking their lotto no's on your head, and winning?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey.. I'm the only one with my little green light on eh... whass the tricky tricky goins on eh???
                Oh thank dawg, Mr G's not hiding (yet)!

Comment

Cooorrrr....i know what she means!!!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;781398 wrote: I'm going to lose a vast amount of my.......voluptuousness........in the new year....them I'm going out to get me some CFM boots.
                    Nah - don't worry about that. I tell ya - get a plane and shave off the round bit on top of your head. Nice and level. They LOVE a woman with a perfectly flat head.

Comment

Mine's on Fickopolous voluptuousnessos

Comment

fickle;781400 wrote: CFM? please to translate o Bridgee?
                        Country Forest Management.

My pleasure.

Comment

fickle;781400 wrote: CFM? please to translate o Bridgee?
                          Come Feck Me boots Ficks.:H
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Fickopolous. Country forest management, CFM, also alludes to waxing in them nether regions, i'm led to believe.

Comment

Sorry Bridge,
                              Recently whilst having a leg wax I was asked if I wanted a brazillian... so I told the lady there "no thanks, nobody goes there much these days" :H:H:H
                              My main relationship to Brazil is the Rainforest..(I don't get out much)
                              Except... has anyone ever seen that movie 'Brazil' by Terry Gilliam? (spelling) (old but prophetic movie)

Comment

Well, goodnight to all youse beautiful people. What a bunch. I hate youse all.

Comment

Working...
                                X