Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD - DECEMBER

Morning Aspy.
    Yep, and Starty is a legend, and one of the best folk you could meet on this site. She pop's in here from time to time.
    Later all!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi/bye again Tipper!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Happy Humpers,

As recommended by one of my Yank mates here, yesterday I made a batch of Oreo Bon Bons (both recipe and images are googlable). Gotta say, they're most delish and OTT but I challenge any self-respecting aussie to eat more than one of these things in a sitting. Just what is it with Yanks and cream cheese? They seem to have it on, under, over or around everything. Must be American Vegemite.

Any truth to the rumour that the Perth mansion that just sold for $57.5mill was bought by our very own Ronnie? Lovely. Plenty of room for the boys.

Leaping into the day, I bid you adieu ...

Comment

Mr G. Get serious. Why would a girl want to run unless for her life ???
          Now Asp, that's great about the account,but unbelievably I had to generate a tax file number for my 12 year old before I could do that. In the end it became so bloody complicated that I got the shits and closed the investment account. I hope your bank is more useful.
          Hi Tippy. Your gurlfriend always cracks me up with her post numbers. I can only imagine how much she talks in 'real' life :H

OMG it's PAST 8am...........shreik............

........and with a flourish................she was gone............
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;771996 wrote:
            Well, another day at the coalface. Fire warden training today. One of the great aspects of my new job is all the training they throw in. Am particularly looking forward to upgrading my first aid knowledge. All free, to me, and on work time. Yeehaww!

A sober, and hence, magical day to all.
            Cripes! Do you wear a fireman's outfit?? Actually don't answer that...I'll make up my own mind. *wanders off considering the silver haired, beauty spotted guitar hero in a fireman's outfit*

Comment

Long Road;771817 wrote: Nice shot aspman
              Hey LR - nice to see you here. How did you go on Monday??? I hope your not feeling too sick...let us know.

Aspy - I'm loving the j's too - particularly the Hilltop Hoods. Was seriously considering going to Homebake last Sat but it would probably derail my sobriety so I just imagined (not the same)

Have a happy hump all.

xo

Comment

Hello.
                Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                AF May 23 09 to July 09
                AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Hey Pan - how are you doing today??
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Thanks for asking Mame, but I'm at the lowest point I have ever been.
                    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                    AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

In short, hubby has deserted me and left me penniless and foodless.
                      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                      AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

yeah - saw your post on another thread. How are you doing on the food front?

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I dont know what it is like in Oz, but I know that here Work and Income can give out emergency payments within 24 hours

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I have cheese, a couple of packets of dry bickies and a packet of ham. Oh, also eggs, so all is not lost. I'm just not sure how long it takes to get social security. I think two weeks.
                            Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                            AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Sorry, cross posted. As I said, I think two weeks. I need to phone them shortly.
                              Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                              AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

So anyway, Mame, how are you? I'm a selfish cow aren't I? Didn't even ask till now.
                                Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                                AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Working...
                                X