THE NEXT DAY THREAD - DECEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;776060 wrote: Woooo-hoooo - it's raining!!!! (Sorry Bets for my flagrant flaunting of your elusive !!!!!!'s)
    Mmmm!! I don't know how she's doing it!!! Posting without excalamation marks!!!! You're a trouper Betts!!!!! You get a new keyboard too for that!!!!!!
    And I'm renaming myself Sweaty Angle - SWA for short (pro. swar)
    Off to worship at the alter of the fan again.

Comment

Funny you should mention that ........ I have been thinking about re-naming myself for the new year and spent about an hour today looking up possible new names ....... all Muppet ones however as I am still very attached to the avatar if not to the name!

I think that my Aunty Mame moniker doesn't work for me any more ..... I'm thinking about putting a line in the sand and changing my on-line persona. Still thinking about that though - any thoughts are welcome!!!!!!

BTW, Uncle Mame was a roadie in a previous life. And it is true - he has great arms (all that hauling stuff about)!

Ronnie - congrats on your boys' achievements!!!!!!! One of the things I love about this time of year is the kids getting their end of year reports and being able to take time out to chill. Hope you had fun decorating the tree!!!!! Cant wait until we get ours next week.
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hey mame Im thinking of changing too. Feeling Agean seaish like Spiros Malakas, whada ya reckon?

Comment

ummmmmmm ....... your cross is bigger than my cross?????????? (dont even want to compete with that one!)
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I loooove Spiros Reggie...all that hairy testosterone...!
            And Mame if you want to change the name then go for it. It's funny,'coz I made up my name in a bit of a stressed out hazy funk, and of course the first couple I wanted were already taken so I get why you'd want to change - who knows you might start something!

Comment

Hmm ... black is soooo slimming. Good choice, Spireggios.

Just seen the promos ... SBS at 8.30 might be worth a gander.

Comment

LMFCTO Reggie!!!

Comment

And I love Aspy's Camel Toe! I did take note of that earlier in the week.. been lurking & too tired to post... I also like cantaloupe & icecream
                  Evening underoos! Nice to see everyone in good form

Comment

Aunty Mame;776057 wrote: pretty good thanks Bridge ......... just really tired!!!!!!!!!
                    I'm sure you are at this stage love.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hey and thanks Angel for the Speakers!
                      Just what I need.. except I'm afraid I'm gonna have to fight Bridgee over the house/garden boy..
                      I soooo need one of those too!
                      Have a great day everyone.. and a lovely relaxing time now you are home Mame!!!

Comment

Aw hell Ficks, I'll throw in a hot houseboy too - the beauty of virtual pressies.

Morning all....I have a problemish...MrCakes has been drinking outa control lately. His job is really stressful & last night he came home drunk and was such an arsehole...really mean...it's very unlike him, I can see the disease/problem whatever deteriorating before my very eyes - it's terrifying. Of course he's full of remorse this morning and said "I have to stop drinking altogether for a while" so I really hope he means it this time...anyway, of course I'm trying to be very understanding because I know exactly 'where he is'...was there myself not long ago. And now that I'm (finally) sober I see it very clearly & it's not pretty. Anyway, I'm rambling...didn't want to draw a heap of attention by starting it's own thread but there it is...just venting really. It could be the start of something fantastic.

Anyway, I'm off to punish James - he's good like that.
                        Oh, and it's raining here!! YIPPPEEEEE! And cooler...

xo

Comment

Morning Ficks and Anglegrinder,

Sorry to read abour Mr Cakes - it's horrible to watch when you're sober yourself. Do you think you can get him to join you? He must see how well you're doing and how good you're feeling. Sending you good thoughts. Belt the crap out of James. Glad you got the rain we sent you.

Few jobbies here today then down to melbourne in the morning for family Chrissy stuff. We always do our thing a week early - seems much more civilised somehow.

Happy POETS

Comment

Recycling Bin full??

Get creative this Festive Season with

Beer Cans.

Found this little gem in a small town near me.

Noice, eh?

Comment

kkk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X