Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD - DECEMBER

:H:H:H
    Am just back from the last obligatory xmas drinks and now contemplating some glorious AF day's off and my very first AF xmas
    Thank you everyone for giving me a good giggle tonight. Hope everyone's headaches & embuggerances dissapear on the morrow... let it rain, let it rain, let it RAIN for Christmas!
    Reggie... look into getting one of those evaporative coolers (NOT aircon) they are cheap as chips to run and you can usually get an interest free deal on them including installation.. tis a worthwhile investment. It takes the edge off the heat & makes it truly bearable in summer. Wish I could find such a effective solution for winter!

Comment

Just had to share this with my NDThredians
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xasd5_wWCaI&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - TISM - Whatareya
      OMG.. I'm gonna turn into a pumpkin any second!!

Comment

Did someone say Sheep?
        just askin.
        -Sheep

Comment

Hey - lookie here!!

I've woken up a new person!!
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

LOVE the new name!!
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

It's fabby,

Miss Behaving. Love it.

J x
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Miss Behaving;779133 wrote: Hey - lookie here!!

I've woken up a new person!!
                Brilliant

Absolutely fecking brilliant

I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Startos, Tipopolous, J Cina, Missios, and all to comeos,
                  A sultry morning here, hopefully some rainos about. New beginnings are everywhere, non? Neh.
                  Have a magical day folk's!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning all

No wonder things felt hot and steamy last night. Apparently the temp. stayed at 30C for most of the night. Overcast this morning - I'm optimistic that there'll be some rain. Hell, I've even brought in yesterday's washing. Best be careful - don't want to elevate my BP too drastically.

Have a good one ... only one more sleep and HE"LL be here!!!

Wishing you much moussaka, a happy dolmades and a prosperous baklava.

Comment

OMG Hot! The eskimo is melting!!!!!

Stayed AF yesterday but gwad I feel like shite today... what's up with that??? Maybe it's just the weather. 2 AF days in a four... progress :-).

Love the new name Miss Behaving... brilliant play on words. Get yourself an ENJO kitchen glove... you clean your oven with just water... yes REALLY!!!! Only chemicals in my house are washing and dishwashing powder - no stinking asphixiation for me. I've been drowning my brain cells instead.... weird huh? How can one take such good care of their health in one regard and absolutely none in another. Anyways....

How you feeling angel? Hope you're not too down on yourself. Just think of it as a blip. You'll be okay, *big hugs*.

Hope it cools down soon. Take care everyone and.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our eyes of our goals - Henry Ford

Will power, determination and friends can turn this :teeter: into this :wings:

Comment

Can I change my name to Sheepadakpapoulopoulos?
                        just askin
                        Happy Holidays Underoos!!!!!
                        xx
                        -Sheep

Comment

We could just call you πρόβατα

Comment

Hello everyone!!

I'm back!
                            Lots of catching up to do, but first, may you all have a very happy and peacefull Christmas.

Comment

RAGS!!!!!!!!!!

We've been waiting. So good to see you back. There was a rumour going round that you'd run off with the Dalai Lama.

Have a wonderful Christmas.

Comment

Well-y... Well-y ......Well-y....
                                Easy to see who the social pariahs are...here we all are online for Christmas Eve :H
                                'Tis a cool Christmas we're expecting in my neck of the woods....WITH rain....YAY ......
                                Eskimo...a very belated hello and Welcome from myself although I realise your join date preceeds mine, so you will clearly hold seniority.....:H
                                RAGS ! Back from the wilds.....regale us with stories of your adventures......
                                How are you holding up Angel ?
                                Sheep...you are in the parallel universe here......you can call yerself anything yer fecking well like.
                                Hiya Tippy and Jackie....and Merry Christmas.
                                Oh and....erm .... Miss Behaving.......*snigger*
                                So....how long did you 'find yourself hot in bed' for last night Wedgie ?.....just askin'.

Oompah
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X