THE NEXT DAY THREAD - DECEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone....just reading through the last coupla days & it makes my heart swell...uh huh,uh huh it does.
    The Cakes family have spent 2 lovely nights with a mate of ours in the bush - no tv, no phone, no mobile reception...he's built the house & it has no walls - fabulous. Rained the whole time we were there but the kids had space to run around in side. We cooked, ate, read, talked, sang...really nice.
    Christmas Day was a success BTW - no drunkness here.
    Missed youse (but don't like youse)
    xo

Comment

Guitarista;781162 wrote:

To everyone who grace this thread with their devine (wasn't he a classic!) presence, and of course, all those in the cheap seat's, i wish you a safe, sober, happy, and magical day, and why don't you make it so.....;-)
      rattling my jewellwry here ......
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

See, this is why you don't sleep.
        I've missed Dave last night, and Angel this morning.....
        I'm with you Tawny. New Year's Eve will be a cuppa and some resos. I can't remember the last time I woke up on New Year's Day feeling like a fresh year had arrived.
        Angel, your Christmas sounds perfect.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all
          Well my mum & dad have arrived, my house is clean & Im on day 3, so I am one big happy bunny today, New Years Eve will be tough for me as we are having some friends over but hopefully they should leave soon after seeing the new year in, and I have my mum for support who has been A/F for over 20 years, I think my kettle will be permantly boiling for all the tea that we will be drinking....lol
          Thanks Bridget for your kind words and yes I defo wont forget where you are if the going get tough...Thanks
          I hope everyones day will be as good as mine
          :dancin: enguin:
          starting over

Comment

Pity party over Impossible not to smile when listening to these boys..
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJU79dmVgZY[/video]]YouTube - The Cat Empire - Two Shoes
            Everyone have a great day!

Comment

You look very nice today, Zenny. I like your hair that way.

Comment

Halloo Underoos
                What are you all wearing?
                Just asking.
                -Sheep

Comment

You smell very nice today, Sheepy. Estee Lauder?

Comment

Ewe de Parfum but of course.
                    How lovely of you to notice dear Frog.
                    -S

Comment

Zenny - you really DO have lovely cheek bones.

My compliments of the Season.

Comment

hi to all (especially the well dressed and good smelling ones!)

Another wet day here. Have just had a ring from one of our employees asking if she can come back to work early (next week) as her camping has been miserable and they have come home 5 days earlier than expected. Thought for the day: grateful that we couldn't afford to go away on holiday this summer!! :H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hi Miss - that colour really suits you.

Fancy coming back to work early ...

Comment

thanks TF! Just dressing up for a change .......

useless fact: Keith Moon has a younger sister called Lynn who lives at Port McQuarrie!! (sp??) Just listened to a great interview with her!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

warning warning warning !!!!!!! new years eve make a plan ...Hi to you Robinsons!!!!!! stay away from...alcohol is any organic compound in which a hydroxyl group (-OH) is bound to a carbon atom of an alkyl or substituted alkyl group. An important group of alcohols is formed by the simple acyclic alcohols, the general formula for which is CnH2n+1OH. Of those, ethanol (C2H5OH) is the type of alcohol found in alcoholic beverages, and in common speech the word alcohol means, specifically, ethanol or poison in excess to humans.
                              Robot

Comment

I hear o experienced one and shall do my very best to obey!
                                Evening all fine smelling ones!

Comment

Working...
                                X