• Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD - DECEMBER

Take care, all
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Ah......Chop that wood, and carry water Hawney.

Bridge, well, thank's for not providing audio with ya pic.....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

All the best Tip!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hartley;782541 wrote: I'm sensing some problems, here. Just too many cultural differences rearing their ugly heads early on. For starters, we only do Marmite.
          Ah .... but....Vegemite is what this nation was built upon.
          Alas Hartley. This is a love that can never be.....
          I think you'd better move out of the tomb....and I didn't even get a chance to get a tat or make you a mixed tape........
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;782550 wrote: The day I bow out gracefully, you'll be the first to know.

So - what kinda wood? And why aren't you in beddie-byes?
            Because I'm a chronic insomniac, even when I'm sober. Years and years of grabbing free studio time for long stretches - our record was 72 hours straight - when I started out has left me with a system that exists quite happily on four hours sleep. Any more doesn't agree with me.
            "It's a scientific fact that if you stay in California you lose one point of your IQ every year."

Comment

Guitarista;782553 wrote: Bridge, well, thank's for not providing audio with ya pic.....
              Most welcome...No really .... anytime....:H
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tiptronic_ct;782552 wrote: Take care, all
                You too Tippy. Big kisses...
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;782556 wrote: Ah .... but....Vegemite is what this nation was built upon.
                  Alas Hartley. This is a love that can never be.....
                  I think you'd better move out of the tomb....and I didn't even get a chance to get a tat or make you a mixed tape........
                  Oh please, please. I was hasty. I'll happily endure endless remixes of INXS, Men at Work and Kylie Minogue just to know that youre beside me in our beautiful faux-Moroccan suede-lined passport to paradise.

Actually, I know this might be a bit out of order given that we're dealing with our passage to the next world, but if you could have a word with Kylie and see if she's up for it, that would be great.
                  "It's a scientific fact that if you stay in California you lose one point of your IQ every year."

Comment

Hartley;782565 wrote: Oh please, please. I was hasty. I'll happily endure endless remixes of INXS, Men at Work and Kylie Minogue just to know that youre beside me in our beautiful faux-Moroccan suede-lined passport to paradise.

Actually, I know this might be a bit out of order given that we're dealing with our passage to the next world, but if you could have a word with Kylie and see if she's up for it, that would be great.
                    Oh COME ON !!!!...
                    Our Kyls is ALWAYS up for it.....
                    I am SO sick of that girl trying to pimp my ride......
                    PS: I think you need a good hard introducing to some contemporary Australian tunage...
                    Cue Fickle...
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;782568 wrote: Oh COME ON !!!!...
                      Our Kyls is ALWAYS up for it.....
                      I am SO sick of that girl trying to pimp my ride......
                      PS: I think you need a good hard introducing to some contemporary Australian tunage...
                      Cue Fickle...
                      The last time I encountered her, I got one of those terrible air kisses.

Comment

Hartley;782574 wrote: The last time I encountered her, I got one of those terrible air kisses.
                        You deserve it bitch....:H
                        Right... I've got to get horizontal....I am NOT promising anything.....but will try to start the thread in it mornin'....
                        HAPPY NEW YEARS YOUS ALL....
                        I LOVE YOUZ ALL !!!
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Ah Hartley,
                          You sound like quite a catch.. necrophiliac, insomniac... hey there is a tune that goes with that I think.... tho it may not be Ozzie.. hmmm... oh hang on.. a luverly creepy old classic!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5I2vEcVC_I[/video]]YouTube - The Birthday Party - Nick The Stripper (1981)

Comment

For Hartley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUFO_04J1r4[/video]]YouTube - Alice Cooper - Cold Ethyl

Happy New Year All!
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

BTW the lounge is a nice place to hang out if you are insomniac... and you're welcome to post if it suits... all comers welcome. I can always drive you insane with disco if you get outta line
                              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f8...110-31465.html

Comment

Hey Starty,
                                Happy New Year Lovey!
                                :l

Comment

Working...
                                X