Army Thread 1st December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 1st December

jackrabbit is for good luck for the month if it is the first thing you say.

Starty began this thread with white rabbit. Same thing I guess. Figgures zenny would pinch and punch :H I know what that is!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 1st December

Zenstyle;767816 wrote: I feckin' heard that!
      :H:H:H
      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 1st December

Oh man. I was up at midnight barfing. And I have a splitting headache this morning. Don't know if it's the Bac or not.

Remember when remote control VCR machines had a cord attaching the remote to the machine? :H :H :H
        Kelly

Comment

Army Thread 1st December

UrbanFool;767833 wrote: Remember when remote control VCR machines had a cord attaching the remote to the machine? :H :H :H
          Yeah! I had it once and switched the channel during an important sporting event to prove a point to hub #1 about changing the channel when someone else is watching a show. He was so mad he snatched the cord and the romote sailed out of my hand, across the room and amputated the stem of his wine glass giving him a lap of red wine. How hard do you think greenie laughed? :H
          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 1st December

Zenstyle;767832 wrote: LOL...

How's you Green Bean? :-)
            Pretty good. Think I'll buy a christmas tree today.
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 1st December

greeneyes;767836 wrote: Yeah! I had it once and switched the channel during an important sporting event to prove a point to hub #1 about changing the channel when someone else is watching a show. He was so mad he snatched the cord and the romote sailed out of my hand, across the room and amputated the stem of his wine glass giving him a lap of red wine. How hard do you think greenie laughed? :H
              HAHAHA! That's cuz it wasn't YOUR wine!
              Kelly

Comment

Army Thread 1st December

urban, maybe you should stop taking the bac, that doesnt sound right.

Comment

Army Thread 1st December

Well I hate to quit it before I've been taking it long enough to see if it's the problem or not.
                  Kelly

Comment

Army Thread 1st December

I suppose your right

Comment

Army Thread 1st December

hi all anyone here,or is people just hinding when they see me coming :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 1st December

I'm actually working so I pull up this screen every now & then. Not really focused I guess.
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 1st December

just joking greenie haha,bit preoccupied my self, that was good about the remote.

Comment

Army Thread 1st December

Have you ever heard the story of the giant rabbit? He was huge and aggressive. He had the freakiest eyes ever. No one could get a good look at him, but they would always fall in his footsteps because they were wide and deep.

Sometimes people would see him jump the fence. Once a man peeked around the corner of the fence and saw his eyes. They glowed like a cat's eyes. Soon the people called him the Jack Rabbit.

The rabbit made such a mess. He tore people's pet rabbit cages apart. He attacked all the rabbits he found and left the area a disaster.

"What should we do about this problem?" one of the people in the town asked. Someone else said, "I got it! Let's go to the scientist, Matthew. He'll know what to do!"

Scientist Matthew said, "I can make a fake giant doe. That way, the Jack Rabbit will stop destroying the cages because he will be more interested in the doe."

So Matthew the scientist got to work. By morning the giant doe was ready. The people waited until night fell. Then the Jack Rabbit came. Scientist Matthew looked five inches tall compared to the Jack Rabbit. Matthew wrestled the Jack Rabbit until they were tired and both collapsed. Then the people put the fake doe in front of the Jack Rabbit. When the Jack Rabbit woke up, he saw he had a mate. And that's how they stopped the Jack Rabbit!

Comment

Army Thread 1st December

hummm... First thing that came to my mind was Donny Darko....
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 1st December

[QUOTE=greeneyes;767869]hummm... First thing that came to my mind was Donny Darko....[/QUO

who is donnie darko

Comment

Working...
                                X