Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timeline for Xmas day support - who starts ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it startingover ?

Who get's there's first, santa ?
    Hi all in all parts of the world, I may be feeling crazy but it is a good plan - isn't it ?
    We can all support eachother at the right time -if we don't we all understand it's a busy time.

I have enough trouble sorting all our bits out, but if I need to check in from the uk, have you lovelly people from australia, canada, us, ireland, (and anyother place), can we have a timeline for support

I could look it up, but I won't, because I know you are a clever bunch, I think that is why we are challenged by the drink.

thanks for reading if you did,
    Balding, uk.

im up for this...matey. Bella X

Comment

There will be many here before I get here, b/c I'm going to spend the night with our daughter as her husband is working that shift and beautiful daughter needs us there. I can't tell you how thrilled I am we are wanted and needed by her, since I have caused her so much pain in the past. I ADORE my grands, and to be there when they wake, it is the greatest gift I can receive. Hubs will be putting together toys, I'll be wrapping, drinking my tea, I can't wait. I am so proud to have raised such wise children, and for them to have given me such incredible grands. I'll get to her computer as soon as I can, and I want to be there for you all, but this is the reward I am reaping, and I want to cherish each moment of it. Please, friends, let this be a gift to you too, a promise of what you can have. The peace, love, serenity is something I won't ever risk again for the poison that almost took my life.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi Adi, there will be plenty of support here on Chrissy day. Just like last year. Simply tune in whenever you need.
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

You are a verry good squirrel,
          I knew you would find this nutter.
          I'll be here, or if I've lost the plot I'll be on my sad old boat.

If I go there this year I don't think I'll be coming back.

Comment

Nah, dont do that, just hang out with the rest of us nutters, theres safety in numbers Adi
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
            X