Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steven Tyler

Hi Guys,
    I just wanted to show you this link about Steven Tyler, he has went public about his battle with Hepatitis C. As many of you know, this is close to my heart and I want to spread the word about anything that bring awareness of this awful virus.

I am halfway done with the treatment that Steven was on.

Steven Tyler's secret hepatitis battle - Yahoo! News UK

Take care all, I think about you often.
    :l
    Marcie
    Marcie

Steven Tyler

I didn't know Marcie.....How are you managing with the treatment?.....I also didn't know it was a killer....
    Please keep us updated....Love Macks:l
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Steven Tyler

Marcie we were just talking about you how are you feeling??
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Steven Tyler

Hey Patty and Mack,
        I'm feeling ok. I'm talking to my HR person tomorrow about getting some revised paperwork for FMLA and/or possibly taking partial disability or seeing if I can work from home part of the week.

Friday will be 12 weeks AF for me and 12 weeks since I've started tx. I'm 1/2 way through! When I hear of how others are having a much harder time than I am I feel bad complaining. I just tell myself things could be much worse!

I hope everyone is doing well. I popped into chat a couple days ago and saw Lucky, Gina, and Carla. I'll stop in again one of these days and visit for a bit.

Marcie
        Marcie

Comment

Steven Tyler

Hey Marcie!! Great to see ya!! I've been wondering about ya... Do keep in touch, OK? We miss you!:h

Take care... You're 1/2 way there...:l ! Judie
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Steven Tyler

Marcie, we missed you! glad to hear you are half way there and 12 weeks ABS - congratulations!! You are an inspiration to us! Hugs, Mary

Comment

Working...
            X