Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little bit lonely

Hi all

I have been AF (with a few bumps in the road) for a while now and took a level headed decision to moderate tonight. I had my quota and no more (yes I am amazed myself - hey but maybe my hard work has paid off???? and this is not my first AF attempt). My husband is now in bed and had a paddy because of some teeeny tinnny episode with his drink. Geeeez I was kinda looking forward to spending past 10pm with my hubby - he has drunk way too much, he will apologise tomoz but what does that mean really?? He has left me with his poker game to!

Its was and still is a big night tonight and it feels a bit of a damp squib... just wanted to speak with some like minded people and say hey I did it - I did what is normal for most folk but not for me so waheey - just wanted to share :upset:

Little bit lonely

Great job, hdb!!!!

That's great! Sticking to a plan rocks!!! That is a feat well beyond my capabilities and I know... I tried for sooooooooooo.........long!!! Look at the good in the evening and relish the moment! :l
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Little bit lonely

Hi hdb,

Good for you for sticking to your plan! That's not always an easy thing to do!!
      I'm sorry you found yourself sitting alone.........it happens a lot to me too, for many different reasons.
      I'm learning new, healthy ways to keep myself entertained during the evenings
      Never a better time to start a new hobby or revisit an old one!!

Hang in there & be happy with your progress!
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Little bit lonely

Thanks greeneyes xxx still grittin my teeth not easy as you and i know - so lonely though sometimes

Comment

Little bit lonely

Thanks Lavende - its so nice to come here feels like comin home in a way xx not that i have left ever just needed a hug and got one. Sorry for being soppy tonight feels like i won sports day and Mum forgot to show xx

Comment

Little bit lonely

I understand hdb, really. Sometimes it happens to me and I'm alone anyway. I just attribute it to the beast whispers and shrug it off. I'm drinking special stuff in a wine glass while I fiddle with tree lights and plan a bubble bath if I have a riotous hissy fit over them.

I think you did a fantastic job tonight! I know many others will too! That is really hard stuff!!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Little bit lonely

lol thanks greeneyes x good luck with the tree lights !

Comment

Little bit lonely

I just watched Phil's video on you tube - have you seen it?
                Warms your heart
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Little bit lonely

No I don't think I have seen that Lavende

Comment

Little bit lonely

ah yes hippie yes i have very very good x

Comment

Little bit lonely

thanks for your replies toinght - off to bed - thank you for your support, i did good now ty x

Comment

Little bit lonely

Hey HBD I have just seen your posts, well done, glad tonight went well for you.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Little bit lonely

Well done HDB, that cant have been easy with hubs drinking.
                          But you did it!
                          Being sober can feel a bit lonely sometimes, but at least we are capable of addressing it.
                          Hang in there and give yourself a big pat on the back.
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Little bit lonely

hdb hope you feel happier this morning. Just wanted to add my congrats - you did really good. I have only done what you did a handful of times, so give yourself a nice pat on the back.

Edit: Oh I just saw Starty already said that - great minds is all I can say.
                            Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Little bit lonely

hi thanks so much for your support - was being a moany ass last night (sorry) i av zero to moan about - i love your new avatar greeneyes lol, wit wooooo

Comment

Working...
                              X