Thanks to MWO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to MWO

I do not visit the site as much as I used to. The good news is that I am so much better than I was when I jpined the site. All the MWO "stuff" finally worked and I am doing great.

So great in fact that I just got home from my first art opening and it was a HUGE success. Other artists out there will tell you that to sell even one painting at an art show is an accomplishment and tonight I sold 9!

Without this site I could never have gotten myseld to the place to create enough art in two months to do a show and ensure it was good enough for sales.

I am writing this to thank all of those MWO members who were there for me!!!! and the site in general!

Love all of you!!!

Thanks to MWO

Hi croft i dont really know you but I have a lot of freinds who paint and do the struggle to get a opening thing...its wonderful to hear you had a successful show...over here when I went to a mates exhibtions I looked for the red sticky dot on the painting which means its been snapped up is that what you guys do? Anyway the excitment of getting a show is wonderful I love the openings ( except the free flowing alcohol ) it is a exciting time ...if your avartar is one of youre paintings it obviously is ....its beautiful you possess a great talent ..thanks
    Reggie

Comment

Thanks to MWO

Hello Croft, thanks for your post, we all like to hear of MWO people doing well. It is an inspiration to others. Keep up the good work and well done on your success.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Thanks to MWO

Rock on lady thinking of you at today's first snow fall.....I am proud of you and you are an inspiration to me xoxo rudemama

Comment

Thanks to MWO

Congratulations on the sales and other progress - that's great!
          sigpic
          AF since December 22nd 2008
          Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Thanks to MWO

Hi Croft...i dont know u...but well done for the sales on yr art work. I too am an artist..textiles...I liked reading your post..it sounded calm and confident....good on you. Good luck for the future. Bella XXX

Comment

Thanks to MWO

Hi Croft,
              Congratulation's! That is truly great news, and a great achievement by you. I am a musician, and if i didn't stop drinking, i wouldn't have got to that place i am now, where i create as usual, but the difference is, i actually record it, and get it out there. Well done, and may you have many more! It's a simple equation.

Best wishes......G-Love

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Thanks to MWO

Good for you!!

Comment

Thanks to MWO

Hey Croft: What a treat to see you here. Congrats on the show and also on "getting the MWO stuff". You always seemed like a spitfire (this is a good thing) to me and I'm happy you're having success!. We had some laughs back in the day, huh?

I'm coming up on 2 years in January, but the last 3 months I've been off my game, so I'm back on DrinkTracker this week and confident I can get back into my old modding groove. Would love to keep hearing how you are!

Ask

Comment

Thanks to MWO

oh crofty so good to hear that girl and have been wondering what you have been up to and was thinking of a all points out for you again ... but anyway looking forward to hearing more from you and be proud you have come a long way girl
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Thanks to MWO

Hi Croft,
                      Glad to hear you are doing well. Congrats on your artistic success!
                      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Thanks to MWO

Hey Croft old friend (no emphasis on the old part) Do you ever hear from Masaii? I've missed you both.:l

Comment

Working...
                        X