The Mackeral Clan

LOVELY
        ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Macks and Her Majesty

macks

trying to do the one with you marching with your flag - but the file is still too big.... need less than 39.1 KB and this one is 40.... managed to reduce the others - but a bit stumped now.... maybe sleep on it... ? only taken me 11 hrs to get this far - duurrrr-brain !!!!!

At least you are all there.... sorry didn't know how to make the pics just appear as soon as you looked at the post - but.... you are all there.

Love to you all XXXX
          P.S new sign on name is Lizzie Mouse....

(same - email tho !!! )
          ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Macks and Her Majesty

Absolutely stunning, Macks! Cloe is a darling, such a beautiful girl. Your whole family is just lovely. You and Lisa and a beautiful couple, too! You look exactly like I would have imagined!

And Lizzie Mouse, THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking your time to get these pictures on here. Your hard work is much appreciated!

Kathy
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Macks and Her Majesty

Wow- this is great. What nice pictures - Liz that wasso nice of you to get them posted here for us all to take a look.
              Macks you have a beautiful family- you have reason to be proud. And your daughter Chloe looks adorable (what a happy smile she has).
              How nice to wake up to this!
              Macks - I'd think about framing that family shot!
              Lisa

Comment

Macks and Her Majesty

Aw Macks...you know just how to make me jealous!!! How lucky are you, such beautiful babies and a lovely wife too. You all look so happy..has made my day x x
                "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Macks and Her Majesty

Awww thanks for sharing the pictures!

I can help with putting the picture right here on the post if you want to do that in the future. It's really easy!

Just click on the little paper clip up at the top when you are replying.A window will pop up so you can browse your computer for the picture you want (of course it can't be larger than what is allowed). Once you've found the picture you want, click "upload picture". Once the picture is uploaded close that window and click on the paper clip again and you will see your file. Click on the file and you will see in the post window
                  [attach]38[attatch] (the number in between attach won't be the same but that's what it will look like.)

Vwallla! You will see the picture right on your post.
                  :h :h :h :h

Comment

Macks and Her Majesty

Macks, you have a beautiful family. Cloe is especially lovely. So glad the day turned out sunny for her!

Mike
                    "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Macks and Her Majesty

Way way way way beautiful Macks. Your family is just gorgeous. gabbs
                      Gabby :flower:

Comment

Macks and Her Majesty

beatiful butterflies

Comment

Macks and Her Majesty

Be Careful

I hope Macks gave the okay for these pictures to be posted. I sure wouldn't want photographs of my wife and young children posted on a national website for people with varying degrees of problems.

I would say this is very naive of Macks if in fact he does approve and very stupid of the person who posted them.

Comment

Macks and Her Majesty

Hmmmmm...i didn't look at it from that point of view...Liz had my permission, in fact i asked her to do it cause i didnt know how...Does anyone else think this was a bad idea....I can see what unregistered is saying....I cant take them off because i didnt put them on....
                            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Macks and Her Majesty

I would not be too worried Macks. While I am the ultra in paranoid it would be pretty hard to figure out your real name, where you live, etc, unless you have made it public knowledge on here.......the sad reality, however, is that we do no need to be cautious because none of us "really" knows one another. By the way, I ditto the fact that you have a beautiful family and for some odd reason you looked very much like I pictured you and I am always usually off base that way.
                              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                              X