Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2. Is it wrong for a bloke to listen to sheila music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've watched Titanic more than once and enjoyed it....That must count...( poor jack, that water must have been really cold )
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

oh helen...to funny if it was up to me i would make you head bloke! im still laughing

Comment

sorry kanga but it is true true!

Comment

G'Day Mack........yes, it must have been hell for him. I reckon his sheila got off bloody lightly... and she got a bloody free necklace.

Mojo, if you would make Helen's head bloke .... what would ya do with the rest of her body?
          :k TheKanga

Comment

THE FINAL 24 HOURS..........

Entries have been studied and a decision has been made............

The decision is that the best bloke/sheila and best sheila/bloke entries were so close that we will have to have a decider quiz.

The decider quiz is as follows -

What is the name of the sheila CD that so impressed The Kanga?

Clues - Artist's (sheila) initials - I and A

Name of Album - Two words - initials A and S......................

Go for it ...........

First one past the post wins the prize!

Comment

Would it possibly be?

Name: India Arie
              Album: Acoustic Soul

This is more due to my skills as a Google search wizard that anything.....

Comment

Until I saw your clues Kanga, I was sure it was the Paris Hilton CD.
                HAHAHAHA! Just kidding, Kanga?
                Do I get a prize for being witty? Or cute
                ok...ok...how 'bout just to go away......
                Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Haha

Until I saw your clues Kanga, I was sure it was the Paris Hilton CD.
                  HAHAHAHA! :H
                  Do I get a prize for being witty? Or cute
                  ok...ok...how 'bout just to go away......
                  Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

While of course I feel I should be the winner of the prize, for no other reason other than I like to get my way, Spacie being able to pee standing up is the clear winner. So I will humbly withdraw my bid for the win.
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

LOL @ this thread, love it!

Exhibit A... I, too, have good power tools. Most recently used circular saw, jig saw and cordless power drill to rebuild my deck out back.

Exhibit B...I am a complete commitment phobe when it comes to dating...I don't answer the phone very often, nor return voice mail very often... I don't like to see any one many exclusively. I'm completely happy going to a football game or the Open with a bunch of girlfriends and acting nutty rather than worry about getting married or something equivalent...(certainly not generalizing that the majority of blokes do this, but in my subjective sphere about 90% of them are like this too) :-)

Comment

Oh, dang, I see I don't know the answer and therefor must hang my head in shame at my lame attempt at running! :-)

Comment

I don't deserve to win.....I still don't know the "t" word
                          :h :h :h :h

Comment

how ironic that only another bloke guessed the sheila cd! i think if you both listen to it i'll have to go pick it up.

Comment

Struth!

Xtexan - YOU'RE BLOODY CORRECT! BUT will have to be disqualified as only a bloke would have thought to google the answer, and with you already bein' a bloke, this goes against the whole grain of the bloke/sheila thing.

Jen, you can get an extra sub-prize on the cute angle. Step into my office at yer peril.

Lush stop bein' a martyr now.

Miss Dixie, G'Day! Don't think I've had the pleasure. Good effort but too bloody late in the game love.

Imagine, were you not informed of the t word through independent channels? If not, step into my office.

Freckles, ironic as it seems I would recommend you buy the album, put it on at full blast in your car and cruise baby..................................

Sorry forgot meself for a mo.

Right, it seems that we still have no outright winner.

Okay, first person to listen to the album and report back to Head Office with their thoughts on it...............

Comment

woops - i didn't catch that x googled it. duh. i was so thrilled that two blokes had that in common i guess i stopped reading!

Comment

Working...
                                X