Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2. Is it wrong for a bloke to listen to sheila music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freckles.......

Vigilance is required in the event of treachery.
    :k TheKanga

Comment

Kanga:

Being an honorable bloke. I forfeit the prize, but since I DID get the right answer, I humbly request that the winning prize go to

spacie.

Comment

See? I was not being a martyr Kanga when I nominated Spacie as well, just a sore loser.........
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Using all my Strength, Courage and Wisdom, I would also like to see the prize go to Spacie.

Comment

ADDENDUM

Xtexan, I take me hat of to yer for yer public recantation. However, the transmitting of winning status is prohibited. Therefore, no individual may be proffered as winner without the written consent of the governing body and it's attached constituents. Subsequently, your application to have Spacie esculated to the position of outright winner is hereby annulled.

However -
            Since preparing this document, I have been made aware of a public uprisin'.

My people will talk to your people in a predetermined alloted time frame to be announced........presently.

Good one Tawn, and not wasted.

Comment

the natives are getting restless (or uprisin')....spacie.. spacie.. spaciespacielease: :wd: :yay:

Comment

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Due to mountin' public pressure the winner of the Bloke/Sheila....Sheila/ Bloke prize is............

SPACIE

Congratulations Spacie!

Now, to redeem your prize, please follow the instructions below:

Make your way to Queenstown, New Zealand. Then when you get to the main street, locate a music shop called "Play it Again". Enter shop and then ask for a bloke who goes by the name of Irish Pete. Irish Pete, if he can be located, will then hand over to you (on production of relevant ID) an envelope. Contained in this envelope is a voucher. Once you have your voucher validated at the local Post Office by a sheila who goes by the name of Kiwi Sheila you can then move on to the next phase of the prize. You will now have to locate Coronet Peak. Coronet Peak can be located 18km from Queenstown via Arthurs Point. Now once you are safely on Coronet Peak you may now remove your voucher from it's envelope and observe that it is, in fact, a voucher that entitles you to a free CALLIGRAPHY IN THE SNOW
                lesson. Wait quietly, in the appropriate position until you see a figure makin' it's way towards you. This should be Kiwi Kev. Kiwi Kev will assist you in any way deemed necessary and appropriate for the free lesson, ie he may assist by holding your elbows or such like. Now enjoy your prize... and hey, let us know how you got on....

All the best....

Comment

I'm new Kanga, I just had to play, even late :-)

Hope all is well!

Comment

We have not heard from Spacie? After all this she has not abandoned us has she? Spacie, we need to hear your acceptance speech. And may I please join you in the calligraphy snow peeing lesson? I, of course, will pay my own way......

Comment

Let's re-open the contest :-)

Comment

a time limit might be in order... but wait, what's the prize again?

Comment

Freckles.... are we payin' attention? The prize is a voucher for a free lesson in Calligraphy in the Snow. Travel and accommodation costs are at prize winners own expense. However, Kiwi Kev's fee is inclusive in the prize.

Comment

miss dixie perhaps you would like to start your own?

Comment

Kanga, you are a cheapskate.....you are not footing the travel expenses? Geez, what a tease!!!

Comment

Wait, wait, I'm here, I'm here, sorry all been out with a sinus infection, again!! Enough of my sorry excuse. I see the contestant's are getting a bit restless and I was close to forfeiting my prize.
                                I can't believe I won, I never win I'm overwhelmed with joy. Thanks to all of you for standing in my puddle, I mean corner. I plan to start a training course "No Squat Whizzing" to help pay for the boat ticket to New Zealand. The prize - Caligraphy Lessons in the Snow, I would never have thought in my wildest dreams that I would have such an opportunity. I'll send pictures that will make you all proud of me.

I would like to take this opportunity to say I am honored to be in the company of all you that entered this contest. You all have a bloke side, and Tawny while I'm down under, I would love to visit your studio and promise not to practice my art on your property. Lush you are certainly welcome to join me, xtexan I think you may have a good leg up on us, but you are welcome to join as well, without your offer to stand down I wouldn't have won the prize. Kanga what can I say you ran a great contest and kept us all on edge. Never would have guessed the sheila artist that was a toughy. I'm still in shock!! Oh oh, wait one question, Kiwi's fee will she be providing the snow or do I need to bring a supply?

Always stand facing up hill with the wind in your face. Kanga you are the Master of Contests!!
                                spacie

Comment

Working...
                                X