Husband Made me Coffee Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schaefer, I've done that too many times to count. And I'm sad to say that I drank on all of my excess weight too. You'll get it all fixed up. Keep coming back here. Every day is a new one!

Lavende... he's really high maintenance. LOL!

Thanks everyone! I was sobbing while I wrote that first post, so I couldn't come back for a while.
    Kelly

Comment

Fabulous progress - the sky's the limit now.

Comment

One day into it

I'm not sure what I'm doing but feel really happy for Urban over the coffee and what your husband said to you. You were very kind to me yesterday when I joined the chat.
        For anyone else who reads this, I am new here and committed to getting sober and staying that way. I still feel sick and tearful but slightly better than yesterday. It is just a matter of accepting that I need to do this and hoping I can. I drank at all the wrong times and jeapardised most things that were good about my life. Can't wait to get to a better place in my head and get my self esteem back - if I ever had any. Well done everyone else! I hope I can accept that praise soon.

Comment

I am a big tuff bloke, but...

ok, this is just sweet. grats UF, its a nice place youve retured to.

Lissie you can do this! MWO,its a gr8 place to get/recieve support. :l:l:l
          AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Thanks aspman!

Good to see you here Lissie! It was great chatting with you. You'll get this --and you can cry as much as you want. That's really allowed here! It probably helps clear out toxins!
            Kelly

Comment

Working...
            X