Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Coffesion

Hi

Something has been playing on my mind for around 6 weeks now and there is nobody here in uk I dare tell.I had full blown passonate sex with my hubbies best friend.I was not pre meditated it just happened, totlaly fearking me out How do I deal with this, i feel soooooo guilty:upset: There is no way I can talk to hubby about this Has anyone else gone through this??? Help needed in getting my had around this!

Whitestar

An Coffesion

Never been there......How did it happen?????
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

An Coffesion

Just Did

Hi

We were on a camping trip, both had a little to drink, everyone else had gone too bed, he kissed me and the rest is history?!? Cant understand why I did it?? Have been married for 23 years and this is the first time I have strayed I feel such a slut for want of better word.

WS

Comment

An Coffesion

Is he married? How does he feel about it? Regretful?
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

An Coffesion

Married with 2 kids!

Hi

Have not spoken with him about it, he is married with 2 young kids and his wife is a friend of mine! situation from hell , however it does feel better too talk to someone about it,thanks. I am just hopeing that in time the guilt will pass?!

WS

Comment

An Coffesion

I would definately take that one to the grave! Hope it wasn't very good so memory will fade as well.....

Comment

An Coffesion

Too the grave

Hi

That is what I needed too hear. Too the grave, put it down to experience! Hope that I can pull this off, no point in wrecking 2 relationships :upset: thanks

WS

Comment

An Coffesion

I agree - take it to the grave and make sure he does too!

Comment

An Coffesion

agree too

Had one afair in my life and it is going to the grave w/ me thanks to the advice of some very valued friends' advice, don't want to wreck my marriage over one stupid drinking episode!!

MA

Comment

An Coffesion

Absolutely keep this to yourself forever!!!!! You will hurt a lot of people if you tell. Forget about the guilt. Learn from this. And stay away from the guy.

Stuff happens. Don't beat yourself up. Just go on.

Ivy

Comment

An Coffesion

I agree, just hope it is easy enough to steer clear of the guy and that there are no real feelings there.
                      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

An Coffesion

There will never be any purpose to share that with another living soul.
                        :h :h :h :h

Comment

An Coffesion

I think even the professionals say on that one.....get the Guilt Guard and dont tell. gabby

ps...big oh my gosh....I never get any excitement
                          Gabby :flower:

Comment

An Coffesion

Thanks

Hi

Thanks for all your support, there is no emotions involved so as I thought this will go to the grave guy still a good friend but he wont tell either just needed to tell someone:l thanks again too you all

WS

Comment

An Coffesion

The guilt will get better over time. I have been where you are and I know how bad it feels like your soul is dying! Just remember you haven't decided to enter into a relationship with this guy, it was a one night, too much to drink thing. I would never tell your spouse or anyone else and try to forget about it. You were drunk and your inhibitions were gone otherwise you wouldn't have done it. That's why we are all here trying to drink less because we do those things when we drink too much!

The guilt will get better. Just forgive yourself, be extra nice to your hubby, and try to learn from the experience and know that it won't happen again.

Good luck!
                              Angel3786

Comment

Working...
                              X