bad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad day

had a really bad day today didn,t make my work and was ready to pack it in don,t feel mentally strong to cope with anything just now.have been thinking about my drinking alot lately and it has started to creep back up to nearly drinking every night i don,t think my weekly meetings are helping much need to try something different maybe detox have to get my head strong again. my dad has a drink problem and was scared to tell him about mine because of the shame i am the worst preson for geting on at him yet i was just as bad but i finally told him and he was really good about it. have been crying alot lately as well and feel really down and don.t get me started on the mood swings not very nice to be around just now. back to the docs and see what he recommends :thanks:maryt

bad day

hugs.

Comment

bad day

Mary,

This is a bad day but you are taking steps to make things better. Telling your dad should help and getting back with your doctor.

Hugs, Ivy

Comment

bad day

Sorry to hear about your bad day Mary...Remember things get worse before they get better...So hopefully they should start getting better as soon as possible....I did detox...Very hard...But worth it in the end.....Macks
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
        X