X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the brat is anxiously thinking of returning

Hi Eustacia,
    I remember you too!! WELCOME BACK.
    Don't take the negative response personally. Lots of lovely people here.
    So sorry to hear that your dad is unwell.
    Hope to see you around.
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

hi eustacia i dont know you,but welcome, This is a place for all people who want to help or be helped. So please join back in. unless you were insulting or as stirlygirly has said. Then you are more than welcome,dont mind the negative comments from some people, There are a few of them in all communities, The majority of people here are brilliant and very helpful and supportive.

Comment

(((E)))

I vaguely remember the name and something about Fan, etc., but I really wasn't involved, it must have happened mostly in General and I hang out more often in Sub. But whatever happened, you are back and as long as others are willing to give me a chance, I'm willing to give them a chance. And I wholeheartedly support anyone's struggle to "tame the beast" as we say around here. :welcome:

Comment

Hi Eustacia, welcome back!
          Sorry to hear you are having troubles though. Jump back in and enjoy the support. It really does help as I expect you know.
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

You, and anyone else needing support should be welcome here. Remember we are not here to judge people but to support them through good times and bad.

So welcome back!!

:l
            Ak
            :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Hey, Everyone!

Thank you for the welcome/welcome back.

Pan-icked, I don't believe that I know you. Still, people here sometimes change their names and you might be traveling under one that I do not recognize. I am concerned that in years past I hurt or offended you. Should that be true, please know that I strive to hurt no one and, if I have failed, my ignorance says a lot more about me than about anyone else.

Sincerely,

Eustacia

Comment

Eustacia,
                Great to see you have posted again.
                Hope you stay and get the support you want/need.
                x
                Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

HI E,

Welcome back!!! Ignore Pan-ick, he/she is the one on their face. There is always one who enjoys stirring up drama.

Stay here, I enjoy reading your posts.

Comment

Hang in and hang on, E.

Sorry about your dad. Very. I think it's okay to cry, even everyday, about that. And you've shown much strength, it seems to me. Remember how strong you are, even if you don't have to be so strong all the time.

And I remember you, too.

There remains many half-memories and half-truths that float around about the past, and those are often embellished by those who continue to think they know more than they really do. None of that matters. Not here, not now.

Best to you in your positive and sincere efforts, and welcome back.

Comment

Hi E!

I used to be "Allie" here and not sure if you knew I changed my name here several years ago, mostly for privacy of having someone in real life know about my membership here and my name connection. We had so much fun on the mods thread... you have been missed!

I'm not on here nearly as much as before but I do pop in and follow threads that encourage me. So glad to see an old friend back!
                      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Working...
                      X