HAVE FAITH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAVE FAITH

Whatever your belief, religion, creed, color, this is a special time of year for most of the world. We give thanks, we celebrate with loved ones, we welcome the new year. Along with the celebrations comes a lot of depression and sadness, so I wanted to share this video that MIGHT help you feel better when you're having a bad day. It made me cry and smile, and I hope you feel something from it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZsV4R3XJKk[/video]]YouTube - Faith The Dog
    :l
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSB9aBMayxU[/video]]YouTube - FAITH - The Two-Legged Wonder Dog!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

HAVE FAITH

This once again proves that animals are THE BOMB!!
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

HAVE FAITH

I am absolutely blown away by that Ruby, thank you so much for posting it.
      My heart is in my mouth.
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

HAVE FAITH

And Dominc!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfcprCqJng8[/video]]YouTube - Dominick the Two-legged Dog
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

HAVE FAITH

OK, I'm going to expose my soft little underbelly here. Our government goes into millionsbillionstrillions of dollars in debt, when sometimes the answer is right at our feet. Why can't all government institutions, employees, etc., be included in the overpopulation of unwanted animals problem? We have all this office space, all these housed people, suffering through another day. The programs with prisoners working with dogs has been a phenomenal success. Why can't we build building that serve multi-purposes? Day care, primarily, for so many who need it. But in all the prisons, jails, mental facilities, take in the animals, alter them immediately, work with them. It will help bring humanity to the incarserated, (not for violent felons, let them suffer), take the burden off the counties for animal care, stop eutanasia of good animals, and use the unused areas. I know the economy's bad, but I can live without animal control officers. Why don't government officials start at ground level instead of throwing money at the big corps? Obama's put us so far in debt, and the plans he's established have failed to help the 'regular' people. Off my soapbox, but sometimes, the simpliest plan is the best, except for the people who are making money from the 'big picture'.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X