my husband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my husband

hello. I have done well with my drinking lately...Ive felt really in control with everything...Ive got so much done. My confidence has surged, and then i talk to my husband about us trying to be closer and together on our "shit."..like our kids..not that our kids are.....nevermind..lol Those of u who have kids know wot i mean...hopfully!!! lol
    New paragragh.... Well now its gone wrong. Im needing to talk to my friends....ive got good friends...thank god. Anyway, i best get this submitted else ill loose this. Bella. Thanks for listening. XXX

my husband

Bella, We have been down this path so many times. I encourage you to drink some water and get some rest. What you really need to do is to accept that you are never in control of your drinking and you need to get some help to stop. Aren't you tired of going down this same path every couple of weeks? For your own good and for the good of your family, stop drinking today and get some rest.

Kate
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

my husband

KateH1.....Yes I am tired of going down this path every couple of months.(not weeks). I have so much respect for you...but Im not in the same frame of mind as you. I would love to stop drinking right now, take some water down, get a grip on my life...breathe,...but i have some problems that i just cant get to grips with. But thatnku for repling to me...u no i like u XX

Comment

my husband

hello. I have done well with my drinking lately...Ive felt really in control with everything...Ive got so much done. My confidence has surged,
        Hi Bella, thats so positive and good on you, you should be proud of what you have acheived. Keep going, you deserve it.
        What are the problems you can't get a grip on, can you talk to your friends about them, or here, just any release other than the bottle, not that I'm saying you'd go there, just that the bottle won't solve them, which I know you already know.
        Anyway, just wanted to say take care:l

Comment

my husband

Elsa....Whoo there..wot a great worder u r.. thankyu...im struggling tonight...X

Comment

my husband

Me too, but I hope tomorrow will be better, for both of us.

Comment

my husband

tomorrow is another day

Comment

my husband

shall we go to chat Elsa?

Comment

my husband

such a beauitful name

Comment

my husband

I'd love to, but my computer won't let me into chat, its protecting me from something, but I have no idea what, something to do with unknown publisher.
                    But you are right, tomorrrow is another day, and I will try again tomorrow, which is the most important thing, that we keep on trying. Its when we give up on trying that we really fail.

Comment

Working...
                    X