Army Thread 19th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never buy a dareaway for a tearaway I say.
    Hey that rhymes
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;777101 wrote: Opal big smelly noisey diesels ? yuk.
      Petrol head here, a big Jaguar 6 litre V12 is more like it, preference however would be for a big V-Twin motorcycle engine discusion.
      I've been spending too much time on farmville. It would have to be a discussion on tractors, Fords, Massey Ferguson, Zetors, oh the choice is endless.

Comment

Ah KTAB our resident poet! :H
        'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

.................and he didn't even know it..........:H

Comment

Opal;777106 wrote: .................and he didn't even know it..........:H
            :H Someone had to say it Opes! :H
            'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

startingover;777045 wrote: Good morning all,

Well bragging about my superb relationship with the sleep fairy the other day left me with egg on my face. I am back to my sporadic nappings it seems :H
              Middle of the night we got a call from a neighbours son whose dad was taken into hospital yesterday. Then Mr Starts forgot to cancel his alarm this morning to it fired up at 4am! Oh well, I will catch a few more zeds later on no doubt.

Think its time for a little Chrissy tune .....
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrAwK9juhhY[/video]]YouTube - The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale of New York
              hi starts your sleep paterns are normal,i beleive it takes years for the brain to reajust,hangtuff kid gyco

Comment

06F150STX;777057 wrote: Doing fine. Just getting ready for the ball game tomorrow. I slipped and had a drink today. But I'm feel good about it. Tomorrow night is going to be a crazy night here.
                hi stx like how u worded it, a slip,not havec as in relapse,or rehab,keep on working at it,takes time gyco

Comment

Hi Gyco.

Comment

Grim;777061 wrote: Hello Folks, I hope everyone is in fine fettle today and Starts, I am with you in the sleep deprived department. I have been having the most ridiculous dreams of late.....I wake up wondering where the heck they came from.....

Last night's dream was particularly violent and has left me feeling rather unsettled....

Anyway, a fair amount to do today.....have a great one folks!
                    trying somthin different today looking at the thread as a hole,make a comment on each others comment, the dreams also are normal,remember what youve put your body thro,specially the brain,take away the boze or drugs and what you got,even the brin withdrawls,have a good day gyco

Comment

JackieClaire;777073 wrote: Good morning/evening/afternoon Starts,Buck,Grim and all those yet to come.

I was having a good time with the sleep fairy when 1am Mr JC comes in from a night out with the boys (joy). 3am Mr JC comes to bed after falling asleep on the sofa. 4am taxi pulls up son and heir takes 5 attempts to open front door after the last night of term uni party (more joy).

but while they're nursing hangovers, i'm just very tired:yay:
                      hi j c rmember when, isnt it fun when your sober hahaha gyco

Comment

hi k t i aint got to you have a good day this is fun

Comment

You carry on there G you are doing great
                          Ok I am off to tackle the jungle aka my garden. It is 1 degree outside right now but digging holes soon warms me up and it is really good for thinking things through clearly. I expect to be nicely tired and relaxed this evening.

Comment

KTAB;777078 wrote: Morning guys no snow and even the ice has melted. Garden is about to be attacked with a vengence so. But first bucket of strong black coffee and bowl of gruel is on the menu. Feeling good today, life could be so much worse and I count my blessings of which there are many.
                            hi k t very good analogy,it could be much worse in sobriety we count our blessing,so i tht id share,i dont normally of my drinking habits the last time i drank hell broke lose,but as usual i stop,i try not to make a big deal of it,i started this 10 years ago this coming march,with a year at 1st,in 1984 i beleive i went 2 years on my own,and so on off and on for 27 years since,it has been a long hall,i cant ever say all quit for sure,but i do no ifi come here it makes me proud to cal all of you my freinds,i witness struggling,and i always listen to what you have all say,nov 28 i stopped again,and you work on it each day gyco

Comment

tiptronic_ct;777079 wrote: Morning, all
                              hi tips always nc to see you,i always tht i was a bit of a clown but i do beleive you briten everyones day

Comment

mario;777085 wrote: morning all,
                                hi mario ya ready for christmas have a nc day

Comment

Working...
                                X