Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this is off subject but I just had to share. My son and I just went to see Avatar the Movie......OMG!!!! It is sooooo amazing! I don't even have to words to descibe how intense it was. The story line has been done before but the graphics are wonderful! We had such a great time.

I highly reccomend it...truly awesome!!!!!!

I know this season can be trying but be kind to yourself and try to enjoy.

Merry Christmas All

:l
    Ak
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

I liked the movie too, but thought it was an hour too long. My butt was numb by the time it was over.

Comment

Thanks AK, not seen it but will look it up.
      Happy Christmas to you too!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

The eldest cub can't wait to go and see it.

Anything to do with Avatar has him thrilled.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

And there's a great Aussie actor in it (although Hollywood blockbusters aren't my thing)

Comment

more2life;777493 wrote: I liked the movie too, but thought it was an hour too long. My butt was numb by the time it was over.
            Yeah, it took a while before I had feeling again...LOL "Butt" it was so worth it!
            :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Hi AK Girl,
              I know nothing about the movie, but I just wanted to say hi and thank you always for being such a great friend. You were really helpful to me finding M's phone # a few months back. I hope you and your son are doing better.

xoxo
              CS

Comment

Hi AK, we saw Avitar last friday, we got tickets to the 3D version by accident. That is the first 3D movie where it worked for my, i didnt keep thinking of the 3d the whole way through and enjoyed the flick quite alot. I was waiting with baited breath for its release so i think i built it up a bit.

aspy.
                AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Daughter went to see it yesterday........she loved it. My youngest boy and I are going to see it soon ! IAD.
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

akgirl;777486 wrote: I know this is off subject but I just had to share. My son and I just went to see Avatar the Movie......OMG!!!! It is sooooo amazing! I don't even have to words to descibe how intense it was. The story line has been done before but the graphics are wonderful! We had such a great time.

I highly reccomend it...truly awesome!!!!!!

Ak
                    I came out of it thinking "well that's three hours of my life I won't get back."
                    "It's a scientific fact that if you stay in California you lose one point of your IQ every year."

Comment

Hartley....I can understand not everyone likes this type of movie....(including my wife...Ha!) But just think of the hours of drunking mishaps we all spent......3 hours of being sober is a good exchange....(Just a thought....) IAD
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD;778280 wrote: Hartley....I can understand not everyone likes this type of movie....(including my wife...Ha!) But just think of the hours of drunking mishaps we all spent......3 hours of being sober is a good exchange....(Just a thought....) IAD
                        I might have been drunk but at least I wasn't bored shitless.
                        "It's a scientific fact that if you stay in California you lose one point of your IQ every year."

Comment

Ah Hartley.....I see your new, better bored than nailed.....Hope you can fight the booze problem we all have to deal with.......We are here to help....we all need each other....IAD
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD;778282 wrote: Ah Hartley.....I see your new, better bored than nailed.....Hope you can fight the booze problem we all have to deal with.......We are here to help....we all need each other....IAD
                            Thanks, IAD. On the AF ride again. Going OK at the moment - coming up for 3 weeks in. Supps helping.

Comment

Way to go Hartley ! Keep up the good work ! IAD
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                              X