army thread 20th of december

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am grand ktab,lacking in my strict dietry food intake,doing a bit of choclate munching,but its christmas and iam allowed,thats my excuse.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Maybe cause it does help, probably more likely though that I thought I had this under better control than I actually had. Still as I say, the day we stop learning is the day we are no longer of this mortal plain.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Mario I reckon a little bit of what we fancy does us no harm, it is the excesses that cause the problems. Sure If we could all just have the odd one it wouldnt be a problem, or just the odd large bar of cadbury's whole nut in my case these days
        BRB need coffee.

Comment

ah i know ktab,i am much more aware of what i am eating now,but y o y are the foods that are so lovely so bad. hazelnutchoclate cream cake with ice cream, what a dream

Comment

I notice that if I eat very rich food I feel hungover the next day?
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Coffee bubbling away mmm. I know I cant manage a three course meal these days any more, I just feel too full, just another one of the joys of impending middle age I guess. I was stood looking out the window just now at the sun rise over the sea thinking I am glad I didnt drink last night, I would obviously still be in the bed. Then I saw the crispy stiff washing still out on the line, opps DW did ask me to bring it in yesterday pm

Comment

You are so lucky living near the sea, when I retire I definitely want to be near the sea....

Your washing will be nice and sterile though :-)

Comment

love to live with a view of the sea,

in the north of portugal there is a tale of the seven witches of the sea,just thought i would tell yous ,:-)

Comment

Morning Draggy,Starts,Tips,mario,KT and all those to come.

Sorry it took so long to say :hello2: (was that loud enough)

Starts going to the doc's sooner rather than later is a great idea.

It's happened twice with me, although I was scared rigid. I'm so glad I went. It turned out to be cysts
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Well when I say that, I do have what the estate agent would call a sea view, ie a couple of slivers of the distant sea about a couple of inches wide. Still it is lovely here, out of the other window is the hill then mountains. I do feel comfortable here but I still want to be somewhere warmer come mid winter. Plan is to move to sunnier climes in a few years, financies willing.

I have been to Lisbon/Estorill /Cascas a few times so tell us more about the witches.

Comment

Speaking of witches hi JC :H:H sorry I couldnt resist it :H:H

Comment

JackieClaire;777599 wrote: Morning Draggy,Starts,Tips,mario,KT and all those to come.

Sorry it took so long to say :hello2: (was that loud enough)

Starts going to the doc's sooner rather than later is a great idea.

It's happened twice with me, although I was scared rigid. I'm so glad I went. It turned out to be cysts
                          Yep, I am definitely getting it checked out JC, I had cysts earlier this year and I know I am prone to them, so sure thats what it is.

Oh and MORNING!! :H

Comment

KTAB;777601 wrote: Speaking of witches hi JC :H:H sorry I couldnt resist it :H:H
                            I'll just park me broom and then I'll reply in a suitable manner
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

well ktab these stories are more northen,up past porto,basicly it is just that the witches patrol the seas and there are good ones and bad ones,and forever fighting with each other,sometimes they can come inland and wreck havoc on people who have annoyed them,the man that told me this was quite sincere and i have big respect for the oceans.

Comment

JackieClaire;777603 wrote: I'll just park me broom and then I'll reply in a suitable manner
                                It is what you would do with the broom if you caught me, after my comment, that I find worrying.

Comment

Working...
                                X