Irritated and fed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irritated and fed up

:durn:I'll tell you off the bat, I'm not in the best of moods anyway today.

But I have had it up to my hair follicles with people not being supportive when a person is down. That is not the time to rant and rave about something. If you can't be supportive then get off the damn board. Changing one's name just to screw with someone and try to hide one's identity is childish.

Some people need to grow up! It takes a lot to get my dander up, but it's WAY up!!!

Irritated and fed up

hi hart,its always hard when people kick you when your down,alcoholism for the drinker is not fun,but think of the persons watching,who havent got a clue how to help,other then make foolish comments,i to have been going thru the same at times,house full of drinkers,normal,is in the eye of the beholder,just try your best,never mind what others think,there not battling the demom we have,i do so your anger subsides,it is not a good thing for us to anger,brings us closer to losing abstinence,gyco

Comment

Irritated and fed up

Hey you are right. Support is the name of the game here and those that attack should be reminded that they faltered at one point and came here for support AND RECEIVED it. Sometimes I get embarrassed to admit when I don't do as I proclaim I will do (ie. not drink) because of fear of attack but it seldom happens. It's so devastating to be kicked when you are down.
      Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
      ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Irritated and fed up

:l Hart. Hope your day goes better!
        Kelly

Comment

Irritated and fed up

It beats me why they don't ask a couple of volunteers to moderate the board properly. It works well on most well-run forums. Then you wouldn't have to read some of the petty vitriol.
          "It's a scientific fact that if you stay in California you lose one point of your IQ every year."

Comment

Irritated and fed up

As entertaining as that vitriol is. LOL!
            Kelly

Comment

Irritated and fed up

UrbanFool;778170 wrote: As entertaining as that vitriol is. LOL!
              Well it gives me a good laugh, but if it raises others blood pressure, that's not quite so good.....
              "It's a scientific fact that if you stay in California you lose one point of your IQ every year."

Comment

Irritated and fed up

I agree wholeheartedly.
                Kelly

Comment

Irritated and fed up

Hi Hart,
                  I love you......;-) x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Irritated and fed up

Not kicking anyone while down, just making facts clear. As for the name change people do it all the time just for shits and giggles. I had to create a new name because I had closed my account. I was told I couldn't use my previous name by MWO staff when I closed my account.
                    SB

Comment

Irritated and fed up

ok, I am confused. What did I miss? I know gia was back under new name kimber and kimber 2. Who else is playing the game?

And the banned fan is back as Mister S.

Comment

Irritated and fed up

I thought he WAS Mister S.....I am more confused then you lucky.....sheese
                        Gabby :flower:

Comment

Irritated and fed up

Yes, I am also confused.

A board I belonged to had that happen all the time, for obvious reasons.

But here?? Why would anyone bother?

Not 'getting' something here...flying wayy over my head.

DLA
                          Of all vices, drinking is the most incompatible with greatness
                          Sir Walter Scott
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Irritated and fed up

Well I've always been me(Angelcakes). Eliza Dolittle - who were you in a past life???

Comment

Irritated and fed up

Whatever happened to, " `Tis the season to be jolly, Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la"????

F***!!!! Life is hard, not to mention short. Life is far too hard and short to waste it in verbal combat.

:angelgirl: Peace.

Star xxx
                              Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Working...
                              X