AF weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF weekend

Just thought I would post because I am so proud of myself.

I MADE IT 2 weekends AF. This past weekend was very difficult. But I made it through.

I am hoping that next year sometime I will get the courage up again to go totally AF sometime.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

AF weekend

Well done!
    Weekends are tough... I havent managed a whole one yet but lots more AF days so heading in right direction
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

AF weekend

Congrats Drifty.
      Chill, how goes it?
      For some people even just one day AF is an achievement so pat yourselves on the back ladies...Stirly
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

AF weekend

Stirly!
        Im really good!
        Still sticking with my plan to quit Dec 31st but have managed more AF days than normal
        so going the right way....
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

AF weekend

:goodjob: Great that you have a plan and that your goal is to stick to it. That will help you.
          Stirly

Comment

AF weekend

Feeling good.

Congrats on how you did, most of all congrats on feeling proud of yourself. This is the most important thing we can give ourselves. Pride and feeling good about yourself.
            wishing you continued success .
            For me personally anyways, feeling good about my accomplishment in controlled drinking is an amazing thing. Good bye -GUILT

Comment

AF weekend

Hi Alison,
              Two weekends AF! good for you. How do you do during the week? There are some of us who don't drink in front of others, but fill it up when alone.
              Keep up the positive attitude!
              Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
              AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

AF weekend

For the most part I do ok during the week. I may drink 1 day out of the week if not 0.
                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

AF weekend

Sounds normal, DA. Good for you for keeping it under control.
                  Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
                  AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

AF weekend

Hi Chill.
                    Popped in to see what's up just before I call it a night. Saw you were on-line so thought I'd send you a quick hello!
                    Hope all is well. What have you planned for Christmas?
                    Stirly

Comment

AF weekend

Drifty, sounds like you're doing really well. Keep up the good work.
                      Stirly

Comment

AF weekend

I plan to drink this weekend (only on Saturday though) but not on Christmas. I am drinking today as well so its a little more then normal but still most of the week is going to remain sober.

Comment

Working...
                        X