X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY thread 22 December 2009

Hi Zeppie,
    how are the pups?
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
    AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Hi KT
      Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
      AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Tulipe;778731 wrote: Hi Zeppie,
        how are the pups?
        Piccies of them on page one Tulipe
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

KTAB;778728 wrote: Hi JC, are you being naughty then? Careful or santa will only bring you a lump of coal.
          I've been a very good girl. I am now about to feed him.

Zeppie, he's now looking in the fridge.:H

Hi Tulipe, I'll be back later.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi Tulipe, lovely pictures of the pups at the start of todays thread. Seems to be seriously cold in your part of the world right now, saw on the news where some parts of europe have dropped to -33. Forecast to get down to -8 here tonight and that is very very low for us.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Love the pups, Zep
              JC feeding santa? Does he really need more?
              AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

will try to get some better photos, they are so busy I took about 80 photos and at least 60 of them were of just their tails or just the grass

They are all together sleeping in a bunch and I sneak away to get the camera but they hear me coming and start hooning around again.

Comment

Zeppie2;778742 wrote: will try to get some better photos, they are so busy I took about 80 photos and at least 60 of them were of just their tails or just the grass

They are all together sleeping in a bunch and I sneak away to get the camera but they hear me coming and start hooning around again.
                  Ah sure you know, never work with children or animals.

Comment

There was a really cool opportunity the other day, "Flower" the mum was sitting leaning up against the kennel, starty and tips where sitting nicely in front of her grim and zen were sitting on either side and pops (the clown of the group) was up on her shoulders looking over the top of her head. It looked like a family portrait.

I asked them to stay there while I got the camera .............

Comment

They probably had a good laugh at that request before flying off in all directions.

Comment

I think I heard "Yeah Right" as I was scurring off

Comment

Right you lot, I'm off to enjoy the sunshine, have a lovely evening.
                          Catch you in the morrow

Comment

I think I am going to scurry off now too, I am exhausted. Think I will curl up in front of the fire and fall asleep after two pages of my book.
                            I remember regularly having to go back many pages when I used to read while drinking because I would totally forget what I had read by the next day, bit sad really.

Comment

X post there Zep Bye guys.

Comment

I was like that with tv KT, I would always record what I was watching so I could review it the next day before I got to sozzled again.

Never again

Comment

Working...
                                X