Happycamper is back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happycamper is back!

I'm going to try to post as much as I can now. My hubby has be AF for almost 9 months but I am still struggling big time and I have given him and our marriage counselers (yes 2 a hubby a wife tag team) a Jan 5th quit date. That when we quit smoking 8 years ago. Sorry to say I started up again after hubby did about a year ago (when he got robbed at gunpint at his job he started but didn't tell me for awhile but then he did and we fought and fought about it but then when I was drunk I smoked and it snowballed from there). I've lost about 20 lbs. from the 3 S's. Sophie, stress, and smoking. Sorry I didn't tell you Quacsker I was too ashamed> I don't smoke around Sophie ever but I know I have to quit. I do have to quit drinking first though. I can't do it all at one time.

I don't know why i cannot get on subscriber's forum, I get charged every 3 months. I've paid at least 100 dollars for nothing. Can I complain to someone about that.

Lastly, this is a message to Mister S. (AKA FAN). Go away. I figured out who you were on Facebook and made sure EVERYONE BLOCKED YOU. S must stand for sociopath. There is something very wrong with you that drives you to do this but I'm out of energy to analyze you anymore.

Anyone on here that is new and thinks he is cool and ok, please trust me, he isn't. I'v been MIA because of my kid and other things but I've been a member since 2006 and I KNOW him.
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Happycamper is back!

dont really know you,but welcome back happycampers.wishing you well

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Happycamper is back!

Wow.

Comment

Happycamper is back!

Welcome back Camper!
        And I hold you, and Mr.S, and all who grace this beautiful site, in a loving embrace, together, upon my bosom, and forever close to my heart, as we tread this rocky, and hopefully enlightening road together.

Best wishes friend's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Happycamper is back!

MisterS;778873 wrote: Wow.
          How DID you get to be sooooo popular round here?
          "It's a scientific fact that if you stay in California you lose one point of your IQ every year."

Comment

Happycamper is back!

Hey Camper! You did it before. You can do it again!

Comment

Happycamper is back!

Oh wow Welcome Back Karter.....great avatar
              AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

Happycamper is back!

Happpyyyy.. so glad you're back.

As you can see I'm still here. I've successfully been modding for about a year, but still can't break away from the site.

How is little Sophie? Any new pics?

Comment

Happycamper is back!

Welcome back Camper. Stay strong.
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Happycamper is back!

Good to see you back, happy.

Star x
                    Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Happycamper is back!

Good to see you camper! 2010 will be your year!

So far, Mister S/Fan has not changed sexes and created false identities again, threatened impending death for pity, spewed hatred and vile, taken digs @ your parenting skills, or made other ridiculous threats. I still do not trust or like him one bit and this place feels far less safe now that he is back and not banned for the millionth time. But, it could be worse. If I had revealed anything personal to him here or on facebook, I am sure he would have threatened me and the police would have been contacted. He did blatently lie about being fan to me though this go round with the new id but he did admit to being a new and improved fan to others. Everyone thinks this is such a safe place and needs to be reminded it has not always been and the internet attracts all kinds. And I wish them all well.

Footnote: People must be very vile to be banned. If you are not vile, you won't be banned. And one must be vile repeatedly to be banned repeatedly by RJ.

Comment

Happycamper is back!

(((Happy))))

So glad you are back hon, I hope you can get into Subs soon. Joe and I are going AF again too, starting, 1/1. We all can do this if we really want it.:l

Comment

Happycamper is back!

Welcome back camper!
                          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Happycamper is back!

Hi Camper,

I wish you well upon your return. I'm sorry to read that there have been so many stressors in your life.

I, too, returned recently. I was regularly drinking a bottle of wine daily. Well, maybe not every day, but all too often. Like you, I am under a lot of stress.

Regarding Fan's return, I do not know what happened that caused him to be banned. To me, MWO is a site for people who have substance abuse problems and so I have never been surprised when I've seen someone acting out of character, even regrettably so. I was saddened when Fan left because he was often able to pull me out of my deep sorrows that I was otherwise medicating away; albeit, with far less alcohol than the daily bottle of wine that prompted my recent decision to explore rejoining the MWO community. In fact, I felt far less safe here when he was banned without explanation. Who would be the next asked to go? Me?

I would hope that a basic premise of a community like MWO is that we are all fallable and yet mutable. Everyone's story is different but shares the common thread of awareness of the destructive potential of alcohol. We are all struggling. That is our common ground

I am glad that Fan is back for the sake of all. At the risk of preaching, forgiving can be an important part of healing.

:heart: E

Edit: I guess I'm just reiterating what Sheri and Guitarista already so eloquently wrote.

Comment

Happycamper is back!

Happy...I don't post as much anymore, but I check in often and I have kept up with you on Facebook. Brit and I are coming to NYC in mid-January for her 16th bday. Wanna have dinner or lunch with us????
                              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
                              X