• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happycamper is back!

I'm glad you are back, Happy. I hope you have a blessed holiday season. :l
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Happycamper is back!

Brittz, I hope I can see you the week of the the 16th, and I will shutty about Mister S.
      I have other stuff to worry about anyway! :l

Happy Holiday everyone! xoxo:h:h:h
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Happycamper is back!

luCKy;779063 wrote:
        Footnote: People must be very vile to be banned. If you are not vile, you won't be banned. And one must be vile repeatedly to be banned repeatedly by RJ.
        About Mister S: I totally disagree and to all those who participated this time around I am saddened & disappointed and think it an unfortunate state of affairs. No need to respond privately or otherwise. Because of this sort of thing I don't come here very much anyways.

Comment

Happycamper is back!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by luCKy
          Footnote: People must be very vile to be banned. If you are not vile, you won't be banned. And one must be vile repeatedly to be banned repeatedly by RJ.

About Mister S: I totally disagree and to all those who participated this time around I am saddened & disappointed and think it an unfortunate state of affairs. No need to respond privately or otherwise. Because of this sort of thing I don't come here very much anyways.

Comment

Happycamper is back!

Good

Comment

Happycamper is back!

Dear duck, et al. I am not attacking or criticizing "you". You know how much I like you. I just do not like the situation. And I do not think RJ is involved in any of it anymore!. I think anytime anyone makes even a little stink to the webmaster about anything threads get deleted or people get banned, snap.

There is nothing vile about Mr S. He is no more or less troubled with life than any of us. "Remove the beam (blindspot) in one's own eye before not forgiving or condemning another" My thoughts

Comment

Happycamper is back!

Aw more2..good to see you following my posts...hope you are well

Comment

Happycamper is back!

i'm back aswell...i've just looked at my last login date and it was over 2 yrs ago. think thats the last time i went without a drink. christ...hope everyone is doing better than i am!..x

Comment

Happycamper is back!

p.s hope you're ok happy, i remember chatting to you years ago and you really helped me!!xx

Comment

Working...
                    X