New hypno method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New hypno method

I just tried something new! I think it worked pretty well! I, like many others have had a hard time staying awake, while listening to the CD's, so I just listened to my favorite track... the track 2 Hypno CD, while on my EXERCISE BIKE!!...:H I DON"T RECCOMEND IT ON A REAL BIKE!!

I just kinda go into the "space-out" mode anyway while on the ex-bike... so I thought , why not try the CD, while on it... & listen @ the same time.
    I'm sure it's not the way it's intended... but at least I didn't fall asleep & wake up feeling farther "away" than I started!!

:l ...Judie
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

New hypno method

Saint Jude:

That's pretty cool! I really like it when people experiment with new methods and ideas.

Myself, I once tried using my light/sound mind machine with a paraliminal overlay, while upside-down on an inversion machine. Just wanted to see what happened when I maximized blood flow to my brain, and at the same time "zapping" my consciousness with those inputs.

Well, it didn't work out so well, because I got a little sick at my stomach. So much for the experiment, but my head was in a very, very strange place for a few hours.

I might have to try using a hypnotic CD while on my indoor bike sometime, just to see what happens myself. My sister sometimes calls me the mad scientist of anti-addiction technology. :nutso:

Comment

New hypno method

Neat idea, Judie! It would sure be hard to fall asleep to that one!!!

Hugs and love,

Kathy
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

New hypno method

Hmm . . . I think that I am going to drag out my bicycle and go for a quick ride in the park (sans the hypno cds, of course ) before I have to get dressed and out of here.

Thanks, Judie!

E

Comment

New hypno method

At 2:52 AM? You go girl!! Watch out for BOOGIE Men! :l ...Judie
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
          X