yo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo

merry christmas all,:thanks:thats what i have say,thankyou for this year,one and all,just knowing your here thro any circumstances,ive found over the years even tho ive been married for 33 years,when it comes to over drinking,it is very hard to talk to any persons,[family,ectera,even AA members],you have to no what im going thro,no matter how much i or we drink,beleive me people here no that,i was reading,roberta jewells story,wow,just what it shows on here,i cant buy the book here,but just reading what i did,i look back,and i have always had the control to stop drinking,does that make me not alchoholic,or just a heavy drinker,does it really matter what i am,there is a lot of reading know how out there,i guess its called being in limbo,you have to find your own comfort zone,again :thanks:for listening.isnt it nice to feel good gyco

yo

Hiya, Gyco! How've ya been?
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
    X