30 Days Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 Days Done

Well I've done my 30 days. I cannot believe it!!!!!!!! And whats more, I'm 1st week into mod, and going well. But hey, I'm so so so so so determined. Like I said, I screwed the last 30 years, I'm not gunna screw whats left. Not for anyone. It's all about me now. Don't get me wrong, I'm no smart arse. I love my family, my work, my few friends. But I am going to grab my life opportunities with gusto, not vino. I'm doing the supps, Topa, hypnos, bit slack on exercise. Not missing the grog. I'm a girl that'd drink anything. First to arrive, last to leave, pissed off if the piss ran out, you know the drill.
    Merry christmas to everyone . Take care over the festive season and thank you for your support
    Penelope xxxxx
    Whatever your mind believes becomes reality, whether it is reality or not.

30 Days Done

Hi
    Congratulations on 30 days, thats such an acheivement, :goodjob:
    Good luck with modding, and have a happy Christmas.

Comment

30 Days Done

:goodjob: on 30 days! What a terrific accomplishment! Congratulations!
      When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
      -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

30 Days Done

Well done. I wish you luck with the moderating.

Star x
        Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

30 Days Done

Congrats on 30 days Penelope.
          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
          AF May 23 09 to July 09
          AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

30 Days Done

hi

penelope pit stop;779221 wrote: Well I've done my 30 days. I cannot believe it!!!!!!!! And whats more, I'm 1st week into mod, and going well. But hey, I'm so so so so so determined. Like I said, I screwed the last 30 years, I'm not gunna screw whats left. Not for anyone. It's all about me now. Don't get me wrong, I'm no smart arse. I love my family, my work, my few friends. But I am going to grab my life opportunities with gusto, not vino. I'm doing the supps, Topa, hypnos, bit slack on exercise. Not missing the grog. I'm a girl that'd drink anything. First to arrive, last to leave, pissed off if the piss ran out, you know the drill.
            Merry christmas to everyone . Take care over the festive season and thank you for your support
            Penelope xxxxx
            hi pene,congrats,was that your goal,to stop and then mod,i do wish you well,ive ddone what your trying many times,starts out good,doesnt always end well,but that is me,remember how it was b4,and keep thast thot,never lose the thot on where it can take you a gain,that is where most fail,have a couple and put a cap on it,really it is not me who it bothers,its the pepolple around me,but its ok for them to go get loaded,i do beleive there is such a thing,modding for a person with a alcholism problem,not all are alchoholic,nor do you want to be.have a good chritmas gyco:goodjob::H:upset:

Comment

30 Days Done

Well done!
              sigpic
              AF since December 22nd 2008
              Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

30 Days Done

Well done Pen! Best wishes on your journey.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

30 Days Done

Well Done, Penelope:yay:
                  I've done nearly 6 weeks AF, and sooooo pleased with myself. I have no intention of drinking during the holidays, don't want to and not looking for drink, so far so good.
                  Good luck to all, have a really great holiday, and keep up the good work.

Comment

30 Days Done

well done pen, 30 days is fantastic, And goodluck with the modding.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

30 Days Done

Well done PPS and Bree!
                      Have lovely holidays..
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                      X