X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 24th December

Good morning girls and Gyco

Get yer snot rag out JC....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zMhSjDqvRs[/video]]YouTube - "Little Drummer Boy", David Bowie and Bing Crosby
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning LJ, its tomorrow morning that Ollies comes home isn't it? You must be sooooooooooo looking forward to that.

Comment

JackieClaire;779359 wrote: When me and my cousins were little we had to stay in bed 'til 8am.

It didn't dawn on me 'til much later that the grown ups were all nursing banging hangovers.
        yep I remember that one, but it was my parents.

hey Op's how old is your little one?? is a boy or girl??

Comment

:upset:

just as well it's the one day I'm allowed to use tissues instead of bog roll.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ladyjan;779365 wrote: yep I remember that one, but it was my parents.

hey Op's how old is your little one?? is a boy or girl??
            A girl, age 7 LJ.

Comment

Opal;779362 wrote: Morning LJ, its tomorrow morning that Ollies comes home isn't it? You must be sooooooooooo looking forward to that.
              yep pick him up 10am tomorrow morn, he's with me till 10pm..!!

was wih him yeterday, was explaining that he would go to sleep tonight then go to sleep tomorrow night & then when he wakes up mummy will be there to take him home.....

he is buzzing, was asking if he can sleep at home, I said he can have a siesta with mummy but would have to come back here after to sleep, but he will be coming home again in one week, he comes home again on the 31st..

Comment

Opal;779371 wrote: A girl, age 7 LJ.
                ohh Opal, she's the same as Ollie..

Comment

ladyjan;779373 wrote: yep pick him up 10am tomorrow morn, he's with me till 10pm..!!

was wih him yeterday, was explaining that he would go to sleep tonight then go to sleep tomorrow night & then when he wakes up mummy will be there to take him home.....

he is buzzing, was asking if he can sleep at home, I said he can have a siesta with mummy but would have to come back here after to sleep, but he will be coming home again in one week, he comes home again on the 31st..
                  This must the best Chrissy pressie EVER!
                  I am so happy for you both LJ

Comment

startingover;779375 wrote: This must the best Chrissy pressie EVER!
                    I am so happy for you both LJ
                    24hrs & 45 mins.......:H:H:H

Comment

Much and all as we love them, the odd time you just wish you could take the batteries outta them. :H:H
                      If I disappear rather sharpish it means my taxi has arrived, not chancing driving today.

Comment

Is it still very icy Opes? Here too, but I think it might start melting later on

Comment

I took a pic of the xmas tree with the pressies.. his eyes popped out his head..he still doesn't know about his bike, just thinks its trucks and things..
                          plus he doesn't know his sister Bonnie is gonna spend Xmas with us and he can chat with his brother Jamie with MSN video chat..he's done it once before made him so happy, he loves his big brother big time

Comment

Your day is going to absolutely magical LJ, make sure you take lots of pics wont you?

Comment

Opal;779378 wrote: Much and all as we love them, the odd time you just wish you could take the batteries outta them. :H:H
                              If I disappear rather sharpish it means my taxi has arrived, not chancing driving today.
                              best trick is turn them around so they can see there is still batteries but must have run out...!!!!!!!!

Comment

LJ you've started me off again:upset::upset:
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X