Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Returning

Hi everyone.

I started here quite a while ago and was on and off and did have success (when I did what I was supposed to). I got away from here for a number of reasons and tried to go it alone. That doesn't work. At all.

I am tired and frustrated and so very unhappy with myself and my life. I continue to disappoint myself and others (I think) on a routine basis. I thought I had control of things but I really have control of nothing. I am my own worst enemy. I'm tired of always starting over. But I need to start over....AGAIN.:upset:

Help. I am just a mess.:upset: :upset: :upset:

Returning

Hi

I am still sruggling with drinking and other issues(see my post "an coffession)but never stop fighting,no matter how hard it gets!one day you will win,good luck

Whitestar

Comment

Returning

i agree with whitestar. Aren't you glad to have a place to come back to?
      at least you can vent here.
      We all know how you feel.
      I have been here since July (i believe) and i have made slow progress. that's is what iit is about. SLOW progress.
      Just start over - baby steps. YOU can do it.
      WE R GLAD 2 HAVE U BACK. It's another day.!!!!!!!!

Comment

Returning

Hello NoMore!
        I posted to you in Absville (the monthly abs board)--but just wanted to say here that I agree with Whitestar and Gateway...
        And, remember, we need you as much as you need all of us...that's how it works!
        Welcome Back!
        :l :l
        susan
        "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

Returning

Hello Nomorewine --

I guess if this thing were easy to do, none of us would need this program! But here we are.

And my oh my, I've been "starting over" for 6 years. But don't quit quitting, if you get my drift. Eventually it will stick. Part of it is truly making that inner decision and commitment, part of it is believing in yourself, part of it is letting go and taking it a day at a time.

Welcome back. Glad you're here!!
          "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Returning

Welcome Back

Hey NoMore,

Sorry you're feeling badly about yourself right now. I think it is safe to say that most of us feel badly FOR YOU but not ABOUT YOU. Our arms and hearts are always open!

Hugs,

Kathy

AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Returning

i dont know what i would do without these people nomorewine. please dont leave us anymore even when you are down.sounds like up is the only way for you to go now so now look at rock bottom and say goodbye. we are here to pull you up!

Comment

Returning

Thanks for the welcome back. Its always hard but everyone here makes it a bit easier.

Comment

Returning

Stay put, we are all here because we struggle every single day, every minute. Stick around, at least your amonst people who really understand nomorewine...no judging, just understanding, we need you as much as you need us...
                  Ann

Comment

Returning

NMW,
                    You know the cool thing about getting back up and dusting off your feet again, is that you have learned ONE more new thing. You are a step closer than you were the last time. You have to remember that you ARE making progress even though you may feel like you are starting all over. You are not starting all over. It really is a journey, and sometimes painful. I just hope you, me and no one here ever gives up because we "fall back" to where we were for a season. You are stronger than when you came here last... I like to think of it as "scar tissue." Everytime we have a break in the bone, we get some scar tissue built up around it. Sometimes it can actually make that point of injury or break the strongest part of your arm. (Or in my case, wrist!) Our bodies have natural instincts to turn our breaking points into points of greatest strength!

Great to have you back!
                    Allie
                    What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Returning

Yes...

Right you are, Allie! You said it all.

Ivy

Comment

Returning

Right ARM Allie!! I Love the way you think!!:l :h

And welcome back Nomore... , Good to see YA!
                        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Returning

Excellent points everyone. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X