Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your feelings about the US Health Care Bill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still feel Obama came into this with high hopes, great ideas, but the actuality of making this work is overwhelming. It can't be ramrodded through in unfinished form, with no thought of who pays in the future. Under this administration I've seen changes I do not like, and very few real improvements to our country. IMHP, our president has lost touch with the what he started out to do, and the people he ws doing it for.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I feel the same way ruby...I have hope for 2010 though...I do not understand federal budgets, deficits, in the trillions etc. so I can't focus on that end. I don't pretend to understand it. All I can relate to is my personal life.

Re healthcare somebody is going to get taxed but who? And supposedly it is a sound plan without increasing deficit. We will be paying for the wars with taxes a lot longer.

2 positive things happened to me in the past few days. I have job interviews coming up in Jan. As soon as I get a contract we can refinance, lower our mortgage & pay off our taxes, even with poor credit. One of the companies even offers some reasonable health insurance.

That is all Obama. I have hope again.

Comment

Working...
      X