30 days ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 days ???

Whoops, sorry girls, I accidently deleted our thread.

30 days ???

how!!??

I am so happy to be back on here, miss u all dearly!! Where in Cali do you live?? Maybe my divorce party!!??

MA:l:h
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

30 days ???

TIT would be upset if we didn't hold the party in her CO house.

Comment

30 days ???

sounds good too,

Maybe I will call her today, talked to her last week, but w/ all the crap going on w/ her, we couldn't talk long.....................hmmmmm, CO, cold, maybe wait til spring???

xoxoxoxo:l:h:l:h

MA

Comment

30 days ???

where is everyone?

feel like we are all mia here, TIT, LUV, all u guys!!?? Let's revive this thread, please, I need you loving gals!!!

Miss you all!!!!:h

love you guys!!!!:l:h

MA

Comment

30 days ???

more2life;780643 wrote: Whoops, sorry girls, I accidently deleted our thread.
            Geez, more2!!!!!!!!! Isn't there an "undo" button here? :H I'd like to push it a few times before 1/1/10. :H:H
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

30 days ???

Greeneyes!!

Great talking w/ you the other day, thx!!!! Now we need bird, tit, luv
              and all the others my ealy alzheimers is not helping me remember?!

Thanks more2, :thanks: for reviving us! This and T's ass in gear threads are my favs!!

Lots of love,:h:h:l

MA

Comment

30 days ???

I'm anxious to hear about your meeting tomorrow.
                sigpic

Comment

30 days ???

I am alive and kicking....I am ALL for a get together! I have been waiting forever...
                  Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

30 days ???

Well!!

The meeting w/ lawyer was reassuring, she said"not only am your lawyer, your advcate, but by the end of this we will be good friends) I hugged her at the end of meeting, I want to have this over as soon and as painless as possible!!

Love u guys!!:l:H

Meetup in Feb for Muse concert? Or my divorce party?? Either would be wonderfull!! How far are u from Duluth, GA???

MA

Comment

30 days ???

MA, luv is near me so we're about the same distance. When is the concert again?
                      sigpic

Comment

30 days ???

Your divorce will be over before you know it MA. Hopefully Mike won't fight you for anything and will also just want it to be done.

M2

Comment

30 days ???

I hope so!

He just came into the bedroom, drunk w/ beer in hand saying I do need to pitch in rent and 1/2 of the bills, I told him my lawyer said I don't, and I told him that I am the one paying for the lawyer, he said"it''s your fault, I told you we didn't need a lawyer" I just told him to have another beer and get out of here.............

I have a feeling he is going to drag it out, my lawyer says we should have him get together all his finances, and me mine for the next meeting, well,he said "no way", soI will probably end up paying another $1000 for it to go in front of a judge and he will be totally investigated, huh!! He won't listen when I tell him that, I am trying to save his ass, cuz he will get into serious trouble if they investigate!

Well on another note, Muse is playing in Duluth, am thinking of leaving here Fri, and staying w/ Ruby near Atlanta on Fri night, the concert is Sat night, then we need to head home sun afternoon, but Sun morning or lunch would be great to meet up for lunch Greeneyes and Luv!! Can we do that???Divorce won't be finished by then, but if it is, we can celebrate, if not TIT said she wants us to go to COL, need to save my $$$ though..............first things first,lets talk about the Muse concert, ok!!!??? Am excited !!! very excited!!!! :happy: :banana: :yougo: inkele:

love, happy new year!!!

Mary Anne

Comment

30 days ???

triprrip

it is already bought and paid for (tickets anyway)..............aove an extra one, butit is all cool, may just arrested here in tally your father was and thye'd let it slide

happy nrew year hope is well,:h:l

Comment

30 days ???

cowgal;784136 wrote: it is alrady bought and paid for (tickets anyway)..............aove an extra one, butit is all cool, may just arrested here in tally your father was and thye'd let it slide

happy nrew year hope is well,:h:l
                              What?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X