THE NEXT YEAR THREAD Jan 1st 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;785146 wrote: Thank you very much Bridge for your kind thoughts. They are much appreciated.

Bloody dipstick
    :H:H:H

Chess boxing....Oh LORD !:H
    Right gotta get horizontal too. I am bound and determined to put in a good solid day tomorrow....SANS SIMPLE SUGARS......scourge of the drunks it is.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Horizontalising as I speak. Nighters, Mad Women ... et al ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;785147 wrote: Not so fast you lot ... Didjahearabout Chess Boxing?
        Mr B and son went to watch unicycle basketball yesterday!
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning all!
          Brigos, when you say you caved in to sugar urges, do you mean you had a few drink's? Just interested, i wasn't sure whether you might've meant a bag of Allen's snakes, lamington's, or something. (Yes i know i'm being nosey)
          I see Hartley got the boot. I know he rubbed a few up the wrong way, but i really hope the bloke has a serious crack at giving away the grog real soon, as in reaching out in real life. He reached out here, but it's difficult to translate from a keyboard. I had to shut myself away for a couple of months to break the routine. It's tough, can be done, but you've really got to want it.

Have a magical day all! Dig deep, and enjoy the betterment of youse!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Missios!
            Uni cycle b'ball?! I tryed stilt walking a few year's ago. It's surprisingly easy. Stilt's soccer anyone?

See youse Malaka's!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Missy & Gious & all other Malakas....
              How do you know Hartley got the boot I wonder?? And I thought she was a she??? I'm not really as stoopid as I appear...honestly!!!
              Anyway, my boys are racing around calling each other 'chikky chikky boy'...!
              Tawny - uterus update?? Didyagetitoff?? (like didyahaveitoff but not so fun) or Didyahaveitoff with Davidhasselhoff - even less fun.
              I got good sleep & feel freshly baked this morn'...all is good. Another AF day in store for this little black duck. How's everyone else doing??
              I'm glad the sun came out for all those Happy Campers at the Jamboree.
              I'm off to see what's happening on the other threads.
              Have a great day!!

xo

Comment

Good morning all,
                Trying to catch up on the chat.
                Hey Tawny: why not just set fire to the stump... stump burns to ground, and you just drive the ute away! Why didn't I think of that 3 days ago? I think Bridge was very naughty with her Bunnings sausage suggestion! Come to think of it, I've never made a $2 Bunnings sausage donation to the Lions, Scouts, Rotary or local community centre. Does this mean I'm unAustralian? I shall go to Shellharbour Bunnings on Australia Day and eat one.
                Mr G... I cannot stand that dork of a Man vs. Wild. I watched one show and instanly loathed him and his antics (with full camera crew) His annoying voice matches his brain... and probably other bits of his anatomy.
                Fickle, Angel, Tawny, et al, got some el cheapo pseudo Japanese blinds from IKEA....now I'm going to pretend I'm an Interior Designer and cut them to go over the louvres of the wardrobe doors. But first I gotta take 'em off and strip the super high gloss white from the frames (Damn, I painstakingly cleaned and painted them just before Chrissy). Then I'll clear varnish the frames. Phew! This'l take some time. I'm much more handy with a chainsaw.

Comment

Tawny,
                  Fret not. Mr. Rags has NEVER asked me if I'd like a Bunnings sausage sandwich.

Comment

Morning all,

Thanks for the stump/uterus suggestion Rags. Most helpful. Will have to wait until fire restrictions are over. However, on a related topic:

Posted in Biology, 4th January 2010 12:53 GMT
                    UK researchers have concluded that the legendary G-spot - the earth-moving button allegedly sited in the front wall of the vagina - "may be a figment of women's imagination, encouraged by magazines and sex therapists".
                    That's according to a King's College London team who probed 1,800 women for the benefit of readers of the Journal of Sexual Medicine and concluded there was no real proof for the Gr?fenberg Spot.

````````

So, everybody - you can stop looking for it and get on with your day.

Comment

Maybe they didn't probe deep enough, or maybe they probed too deeply. Why would identical twins necessarily have/not have a G spot.... I won't believe any of it till I read it in New Scientist.

Comment

Hmmm...methinks they didn't probe enough *chants* more probing more probingmore probing...

Comment

Morning all
                          It looks like another hot one here again, its meant to go upto 41 today
                          Tawney I hope you get your ute back soon, you do make me laugh....G spot !!!!!
                          Well im on day 4 A/F now and I nearly caved yesterday as hubbie is being a right arse....no excuse I know but im glad to say I got through it and im really pleased with myself today.
                          Im off to the shops today to get my boys all their school bits then we are going to the movies to see Alvin the chipmonks, I saw the first film and it was really good....plus they have air conditioning there.
                          Hope you all have a wonderful day
                          :dancin: enguin:
                          starting over

Comment

General Announcement: Go to recipes threads and take a look at Roasted Tomato soup (if you like tomato soup that is) Have saved it for winter.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guitarista;785330]Morning all!
                              Brigos, when you say you caved in to sugar urges, do you mean you had a few drink's? Just interested, i wasn't sure whether you might've meant a bag of Allen's snakes, lamington's, or something. (Yes i know i'm being nosey)
                              Oh well ....if I ask about your trou down action....you're allowed to ask about my snakes.
                              Yes indeed t'was simple sugar heaven/hell featuring family sized bag of M&M peanut, white chocolate and yep...Allens snakes.....felt every bit as bad as a hangover if not worse.
                              How old am I ?
                              The boy thought it was bloody Christmas all over again....
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Rags;785417 wrote: Good morning all,
                                But first I gotta take 'em off and strip the super high gloss white from the frames (Damn, I painstakingly cleaned and painted them just before Chrissy). Then I'll clear varnish the frames. Phew! This'l take some time. I'm much more handy with a chainsaw.
                                Why don't you just go black ?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X