THE NEXT YEAR THREAD Jan 1st 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waving_not_drowning;787883 wrote: If I took his shirt off and put a tool belt on him, You'd be up for it...
    No way, Jose...too cliche.

Comment

Angelcakes;787882 wrote: Uh huh...for the first time ever I'm setting goals this year...they're fairly lose though.
      I'm not much of a planner...kinda more go with the flow. But dammit I want to get into a house.
      Getting a house is great...you go for it and sort it out...
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Angelcakes;787882 wrote: Uh huh...for the first time ever I'm setting goals this year...they're fairly lose though.
        I'm not much of a planner...kinda more go with the flow. But dammit I want to get into a house.
        For God's sake woman... you've got kids....you need to plan...
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Angelcakes;787885 wrote: No way, Jose...too cliche.
          You rhyme
          What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Jonesy will be interested to hear how the diets going.
            I'm starting with a personal trainer/nutritionist in a couple of weeks. Being totally smokin' hot is one of my deeper ambitions for this year...that and world peace.

Comment

Angelcakes;787885 wrote: No way, Jose...too cliche.
              :H:H:H
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;787887 wrote: For God's sake woman... you've got kids....you need to plan...
                You'd think so right?? But if I was a planner I wouldn't have kids:H Therein lies the paradox, grasshopper...

Comment

Bridge, how many carbs have you eaten Today?
                  LMAO

Comment

Angelcakes;787889 wrote: Jonesy will be interested to hear how the diets going.
                    I'm starting with a personal trainer/nutritionist in a couple of weeks. Being totally smokin' hot is one of my deeper ambitions for this year...that and world peace.
                    WEEEELLL.... what I MEANT to say is ....world peace first....THEN....lose 15 kilos....whatever.......
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;787895 wrote: WEEEELLL.... what I MEANT to say is ....world peace first....THEN....lose 15 kilos....whatever.......
                      Yeah whatever...

Comment

Angelcakes;787893 wrote: You'd think so right?? But if I was a planner I wouldn't have kids:H Therein lies the paradox, grasshopper...
                        Yes orright grasshopper....
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm on a loosely planned high protein, low carb diet as well as gyming it 5 days a week,,,

I just made my diet up myself...Loads of green veg, lots of lean meat and very little bread and potatoes..

I've turned into a bird....

Comment

Angelcakes;787896 wrote: Yeah whatever...
                            Touche`:H
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

On that note you gorgeous people I'm off to bed to flip through my new Home Beautiful magazine. Obsessed I am...I'm gonna start a mood board and put it somewhere for inspiration.....yeah, the loo.

Smoochies
                              xo

Comment

I'm thinking of Botox as well, my lips are a little thin after years of sucking on a bottle...

Comment

Working...
                                X