Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT YEAR THREAD Jan 1st 2010

aaawwwwww!!

I was hoping to go and see some baby octopusses (octopii??!) yesterday ......
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

EBG being applied. My visitors have arrived back because all flights in and out of Wellington cancelled because of fog ............... who says this is a windy city????!!!

You will however be pleased to know that Prince William's flight managed to get in ...... (I'm serious )

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Enjoy your guest (some more!) Mis B. Our weather's just NASTY here. Typical mid January, mid winter.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I admit defeat. I've caved and lit the fire. It's 11C.

MissB - will you be dining with the young Prince?

Comment

Solidly republican household here!

My favourite story this morning was the kid from South Auckland at the token rugby match yesterday who tackled him and reportedly came off the field saying "I got him in the crown jewels"!!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning all
              Tawney I cant believe you have lit your fire, its tooo hot over here!!!! all my sports have been cancelled!!!
              Well I had a lovely day yesterday in the pool then we had a BBQ in our street and I was sooo good I drank cola all night and did'nt even fancy a drink....whopee day 17 for me, and many more to follow....
              We are having a games day with my mum & dad and my boys at my mums place as she has air con. there so its a stay indoors day today as its far to hot to venture outside.
              Hope you all have a great day
              :dancin: enguin:
              starting over

Comment

And Day 15 for me Ronnie. Hot here too.
                Alcohol is poison to my life - AF 04 January 2010

Comment

mmmmmmm peanut slab ice cream

and the only sound the one of Betty-puss slurping Rival chicken cat food

love the quiet .........

So Bridge ........ how did that date go??

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

mmmmmmmm - back from a nanna nap, little fire burning away gently in the pot-belly, Wong cat crunching Adult Whiskas with Vita-Bites™ Chicken and Rabbit Flavour (crunchy pocket, creamy filling) ... love the quiet.

SO Bridge ... DIJAGETAROOT?

Sky - fantastic work on Day 15!

Ronnie - it's ok - we'll get your hot stuff in about 5 days time and then we'll send it up north. I like the way we share ...

Comment

RAGS! Get out of that Arcade and tell us what you're up to. How go the renos?

Comment

Evening Tawny, is it still that cold there?

Comment

Hi all
                          Just a quickie.....I have an interview tommorrow morning...its just with an agency, but at least its one step closer to my goal.....whoppee, if I can I will try and get on here tonight, I have teeball training now
                          :dancin: enguin:
                          starting over

Comment

Hi Guys,

Well I am back from my weekend in Sydney and sober!!

Mumma Mia was really good but maybe because I was with family and that always picks me up.

Back at work today and hoping to get some real change in my working hours and maybe a young girl to train so I can focus on me.

Really happy and impressed with ronnie and sky. good on ya for 15 days.

That is going to be me.

I am determined to get there this time.

Can't get over the fire being lit where you are Tawns that means daughter & g/kids must be cold too.

Take Care.
                            Shas
                            Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

great work sky, day 15. thats the start of the sweet spot( was for me ).

well i took youse grls lead, i started the boot camp at the work gym.
                              spent 1 1/2hrs draging small truck tyers, copper log squats ang greneral tom-type-foolerry.
                              stiff and sore allover, and it was only 2 hrs ago, roll on eccy wednesday!!!
                              AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

G'day Youse All...
                                Firstly....WHERE IS G FORCE ????? Anyone know ? Check IN Dude....
                                Miss B and Froglet.....Soap and Water..... I am not that kind of girl :H:H:H
                                Like I said ...it was just the dress.....it looked like the Golden Globe awards exploded....y'know ??
                                Well, my very bestest friend arrives tomorrow for a few short days, and bugger me dead if she doesn't email ahead and tell me that she's on a low carb diet, and what do I think about a carb boycott and lots of exercise, as opposed to our usual M.O of own bodyweight in Vodka and smallgoods......how bout that ??
                                Hows it going Ficks ? Day 6? 7?
                                The last couple of days have been cool and breezy here. Just perfect, and great sleeping weather.
                                Raggsy and Sweatty Betts...Where art thou (s) ?
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X