Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT YEAR THREAD Jan 1st 2010

Good Evening All and a Happy New Year.

Couldn't resist a pop in to see what was occuring. Nice festive Season, but pleased I'm not back in Uk where its apparently -14deg in my Mums back Garden.

Ronnie - was in Kings Park at New Year NO FIREWORKS!!

Hope you are keep happy and safe, will keep popping in to see you all, but like I've said lots of times before, I'm eternally grateful for all the help and support I had over the past year. I have a fridge full of booze that people brought over Xmas and no desire to drink it. BIG WIN for me. Am still deciding what I want to be when I grow up. Todays options are : concert violinist, massage therapist, teacher, personal trainer (HAH!), piano teacher. Ah, the possibilities.....

Bets
    x
    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Hiya Betts.
      I was just wondering about you today.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Mission from God Bridge!

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;786629 wrote: :H:H:H It's alright lovey.....you go see your 3D friends....
          I didn't know the Lovely Bones had been made into a movie....you've just given me an idea.
          It was heavy man...real heavy.
          Nitey nite
          xo

Comment

And YAY Hi Bets...the world is your oyster lovey.

xo

Comment

That was so funny Rags
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE_KTRQccwA[/video]]YouTube - Tablo & MYK - For the Kids

Comment

Hey go with the cardie Tawns.. a cotton lace one.. IS GONNA BE HOT this weekend in VIC!!!

Comment

I love this thread you guys are NUTS off to bed for me
                  Shaggy

Comment

Nighters Reggie..
                    I've gotta be off to..
                    Sweet dreams all!

Comment

Shaggy, you rock.
                      Nighters from I myself personally also.

Comment

Guitarista;786653 wrote: Evening all,
                        Angel, make sure you bake the nice minister some nice cakes now, won't you? (What's his number!)
                        Bridge, is your isolation mainly to do with getting off the turp's, so there are less distraction's, and a better chance of 'success', (whatever that may mean to us)? As you might know, i had to shut myself away socially for a few months before i was ready to get out there amongst it. When i did, i alway's drove myself, (table for one, sir?) and had an exit plan etc.....You're doing just brilliantly! Keep it up!
                        hi Missios!
                        Have a lovely evening all!
                        Interesting...

My New Years Resolution is to spend as much time out of the house and/or socializing as possible.. And not to put off doing things that I'm afraid of..

I'd just finished writing a list of things to do, when all my mates are busy..

Movies, go out for breakfast, do a group class at the gym, go to the folks place for dinner etc..

I really can't just sit here alone, banging around in my own head..

I can't just replace drinking with NOT drinking, I need something to fill the gap and getting out amongst it, even is small ways is the path forward..

It seems that so many of us started hitting the grog because of anxiety, depression and isolation... Getting on with it, getting out there and stopping fucking around is the best answer I can come up with..

Wish me luck
                        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;786712 wrote: Interesting...

My New Years Resolution is to spend as much time out of the house and/or socializing as possible.. And not to put off doing things that I'm afraid of..

I'd just finished writing a list of things to do, when all my mates are busy..

Movies, go out for breakfast, do a group class at the gym, go to the folks place for dinner etc..

I really can't just sit here alone, banging around in my own head..

I can't just replace drinking with NOT drinking, I need something to fill the gap and getting out amongst it, even is small ways is the path forward..

It seems that so many of us started hitting the grog because of anxiety, depression and isolation... Getting on with it, getting out there and stopping fucking around is the best answer I can come up with..

Wish me luck
                          Yep that sounds like it. I've always been an isolater .... so it was quite easy to transition to a drunk....
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

What are you doing up at this hour Bridge?

Between staying up late and sleeping in over the holidays and not drinking (much)

I really cannot sleep and have to be up at 6:30am... Bollocks!

At least I'm working right next to the beach Tomorrow (35 C forecast) so will be taking a towel

How are you traveling?
                            What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

I'm travelling really well Dave. Still AF. Up late cos it's holidays, and also too bloody hot to sleep.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm off to attempt sleep, catch you soon xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X