THE NEXT YEAR THREAD Jan 1st 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So .... where are we off to tomorrow night ???? Hmmmm ???
    Do you want me to be on call for girlie questions ? Can text me from the dunny if you want :H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening all
      Well I went to the AA meetting and I enjoyed it, I could also relate to what people were saying, it was a very small meetting plus it was good to get out of the house in the evening for a change.
      I will be going again next week.
      Hubbie is driving me crazy again....he has been in a bad mood and not talking for about a week now, its because he has'nt got much work on.....anyone would think it was my fault....but hey right at this moment I am thinking of ME, there is no-way anything or anyone is going to take me down again...God I feel good......
      Well it all sounds like you all had a good day and I hope tomorrow will be an even better one for you all
      take care....good night
      :dancin: enguin:
      starting over

Comment

Morning all,

had an overnight lifting of mood which is always nice. Must have been that extra dose of EBG+!

Someone must have sent some nice weather our way too - nice day today for a change. I shall celebrate poets day by knocking off at lunchtime and sitting on my deck with a book. (and get over my resentment at being at work while everyone else is still on holiday!!)

Ronnie - good on you for keeping yourself on top of things.

Wavey - have a great night tonight.

Oh ....... got my MWO supplements during the week. Anyone have any tips for keeping track of what needs to be taken when???!!! I went and got one of those weekly pill dispenser things, but there are so many different supps and the bloody things are so big that they dont fit!!!
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missios, and all to come,
          Missy, what about a big wall diary thingy, in an appropriate place, with all the supp's times etc. on it, so you just look at it, and the info's alway's there?

Wavos. That list is an excellent idea, and being pro-active about the whole thing, as you are, is even more excellenter. Have a great night. I for one, have poets day OFF.

Ronnie, you are absolutely ROCKIN' it! What a great, and necessary attitude. We need a 'take no prisoner's' attitude in this battle.

Bridgee, ahh, my little heart is a flutter now, every time i see a Bunning's.

Hope your w/kend's a beaut one Angelious, and i suspect you'll be dropping tool's around 13.00 Hornos?

Shlip shlop shlapp!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning all

Missy - that EBG™ is great, don't you think?

I was on the blower yesterday arvo with the first friend I made here, a wonderfully mad Canadian woman. She phoned me around her midnight and kept ducking outside for a fag. What a performance. Hat, extra coat, gloves ... apparently it was -12C. Minus twelve. You'd have to give up the ciggies ...

Gentle domestic day planned here - getting ready for a Melbourne overnighter tomorrow.

Keep cool, man. Keep cool.

Comment

Quite - excellenter & excellenter.
              Wow, that EBG+ really DOES work. So I sent an email to the minister saying 'I'm sure you had no choice but you really could have given us more notice' etc. I'd call it polite, but abrupt & with a good squirt of EBG+. Anyhoo, he comes back & says there's 'new developments' and it looks like someone else is going to takeover the pre-school & it looks like it will be up & running in time for the school year. So there you go....
              MissyB we've had a very mild Summer so far (thank Dog)also with a lot of rain...love it.
              So I saw 'The Lovely Bones' last night - it was really heavy but very beautiful - Peter Jackson is brilliant. I was exhausted by the end of it- highly recommend (but not first date material Dave) Mark Wahlberg played the father & my friend said "I wish Marky Mark was my Daddy" - sick puppy! :H
              Anyhoo, off to see James this morning & then AF Friday night...I'm pumped & thrusting like hell to get this thing flying again.

xo

Comment

Morning Tawny...got your frock clean for the weddin'??

Comment

Morning Angel!
                  'Thrusting like hell'? Whoaa!!...Stand clear folk's! Have a great day my friend. Get this.....I went on a first date years ago, and took a woman to the flick's. We saw 'Dead man walking'. Errr, the post flick convo was....um,....can you drop me home please? And this is after she walked out half way to have a chunder in the dunny. Ah, i'm such a romantic.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

dog ............ dont you just hate thoe first date experiences ..........!!

sounds like it is awfully cold up on the top of the world.

Angel ? that is great about the pre-school. Hopefully the new developments will allow it to remain stable.

Anyway, keep thrusting!! :l ???. Usually takes me bout two weeks to start flying. Mr B is away for 4 weeks in Canberra as from Monday, and I am going to use the opportunity to really get stuck into work (have a major deadline for end of March) while eating well, and getting some exercise (although I have put my triathlon training for this year down the priority list for now). Intend to fill my head with things that are not al-related and crowd them out.

Tawney ? have a good time at the wedding!! Thought the rainbow outfit that Bridgey found you was a treat!! :H:H

BTW, if anyone wants a complete treat for a night in, try ?Robot Monster? ??.. a 1953 budget B-grade movie that its so bad that it is really hilarious. As in ?. they couldn?t afford a robot costume, so they used a gorilla suit with a deep sea diver helmet instead ????

off to sit in the sun for the rest of the day!
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Only in Astraya ...

Boozle.com.au : Search for Australia's cheapest alcohol prices

We may be a nation of piss heads but hell - we're organised piss heads. Don't know whether to laugh or cry ...

MissyB - I've seen that movie - it' hysterical!

Comment

tawnyfrog;787069 wrote: Only in Astraya ...

Boozle.com.au : Search for Australia's cheapest alcohol prices

We may be a nation of piss heads but hell - we're organised piss heads. Don't know whether to laugh or cry ...

MissyB - I've seen that movie - it' hysterical!
                        lol, not sure if im sad or happy i never found that before quiting...

nice one mate."I'm sorry but 1957 called and it wants it's ridiculous attitude back".

as for me, still AF and loving it, forgot my campral for a whole day and got the first serrious ass craving for weeks, needles to say straight back on the camp...

:h youse all!
                        even if i mostly troll...:l
                        AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Ok, so what is EBG+ ???
                          What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

EmbuggeranceBegone™.

Comes in aerosol, pump pack, spray on, roll on, extra strength etc. We use it regularly. It works!

Comment

fickle;786695 wrote: Mission from God Bridge!
                              OK...erm...mission from Adiposis....Goddess of fat bottoms....
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;787133 wrote: .mission from Adiposis....Goddess of fat bottoms....
                                LMAO???!!

Comment

Working...
                                X